2021-2022 International Club Soccer Kits

MJWalker45

18 hours ago, aawagner011 said:

The new Dortmund shirt has leaked. They will supposedly use this for league play and have a more highlighter shade for cup play.

spacer.png

That pattern should have been placed on the body as well. 

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Leaks Show Unconventional Puma Jersey Template Carrying Over to European Club Teams

May 1, 2021 - 15:43 PM

When Puma unveiled unconventional secondary jerseys for four countries competing in Euro 2020 this summer, there was speculation on whether we would see a similar template ported over to the major European soccer clubs that Puma outfits for the 2021-22 season. Well, that looks to be the case. Soccer blog

Read More...

2 hours ago, SportsLogos.Net News said:

Leaks Show Unconventional Puma Jersey Template Carrying Over to European Club Teams

May 1, 2021 - 15:43 PM

When Puma unveiled unconventional secondary jerseys for four countries competing in Euro 2020 this summer, there was speculation on whether we would see a similar template ported over to the major European soccer clubs that Puma outfits for the 2021-22 season. Well, that looks to be the case. Soccer blog

Read More...

Yuck. 

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, insert name said:

how did Puma look at this and say it was acceptable as on-field kits? 

I wonder if UEFA asked who was willing to try this, and Puma walked in the room saying, "What did I miss"?

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

1 hour ago, insert name said:

how did Puma look at this and say it was acceptable as on-field kits? 

I think if only one or two teams did it (BVB and Man City) it would be OK. But the fact that all of the club Puma teams are doing it is what the problem is. I don't mind it in a vacuum of a couple of teams taking it on. But Puma's entire roster??

On 5/1/2021 at 7:07 AM, pepis21 said:

https://www.footyheadlines.com/2020/11/influenced-by-nike-leaked-puma-21-22.html

and real photo of Milan replica:

milan-21-22-third-kit+%25286%2529.jpg

I wouldn't lie without sponsor it look quite good almost like a casual jersey.

These new Puma jerseys remind me of the t-shirts Nike pushed out for college/pro football teams a few years ago: 

Denver Broncos 2019 Holiday Gift Guide

CU Book Store - Go Buffs Nike T-Shirt - Gold

Look, I appreciate the attempt at being unique, but if I've learned anything from the last few months about soccer, is that the tradition of the game (including basic jersey design and placement) is untouchable. 

• Like 1

spacer.png

Visit my website at SSmith Designs (google.com)

On 5/3/2021 at 4:10 PM, BltzW said:

I think if only one or two teams did it (BVB and Man City) it would be OK. But the fact that all of the club Puma teams are doing it is what the problem is. I don't mind it in a vacuum of a couple of teams taking it on. But Puma's entire roster??

City supporter here.  It’s absolutely not okay.

• Like 1

sig_gai.png

warriorbannerssmall.png

Trio of German Club Jerseys for 2021-22 Leak Online

May 5, 2021 - 03:50 AM

With the German Bundesliga nearing the end of its season, information is starting to leak out online about the jerseys some clubs will be wearing during the 2021-22 season. Here’s a look at what we know so far: Borussia Dortmund (Home) Soccer jersey blog FootyHeadlines is reporting from multiple sources

Read More...

Three Premier League Jerseys for 2021-22 Pop Up Online

May 6, 2021 - 02:14 AM

It’s that time of year again: jerseys for club soccer teams across Europe have began to leak in places online. Several Premier League jerseys have cropped up in recent days — let’s take a look: Liverpool (Home) Hoo boy, there’s a lot going on here. Like, a lot a lot.

Read More...

13 hours ago, SportsLogos.Net News said:

Three Premier League Jerseys for 2021-22 Pop Up Online

May 6, 2021 - 02:14 AM

It’s that time of year again: jerseys for club soccer teams across Europe have began to leak in places online. Several Premier League jerseys have cropped up in recent days — let’s take a look: Liverpool (Home) Hoo boy, there’s a lot going on here. Like, a lot a lot.

Read More...

Saving folks a click because these need to be seen to be believed ...

liverpool-21-22-home-kit-4-750x750.jpg

chelsea-21-22-home-kit-2-750x750.jpg

manchester-city-2021-22-away-kit-lk-1.jp

(According to soccer jersey blog Todo Sobre Camisetas, that's not a design on the chest/shoulders of the Man City kit — it's a graphic representation of "micro-perforations" that will be on the player issue jerseys.)

• Like 2

Pop Superstar Ed Sheeran Signs On as Ipswich Town Shirt Sponsor

May 6, 2021 - 14:47 PM

International music superstar Ed Sheeran has signed a one-year contract to become the main jersey sponsor of English League One side Ipswich Town for the 2021-22 season. Sheeran is a native of Suffolk, England, where Ipswich Town is based, and grew up cheering for the team — as evidenced in

Read More...

The LFC one would be acceptable if the collar was white or green, or heck even yellow. That weird salmon/coral color though? No thanks. 

Although I will say almost every single LFC kit looks better on field than in the previews, so I’ll reserve my full judgment till I see it live. 

• Like 1

spacer.png

1 hour ago, officeglenn said:

Saving folks a click because these need to be seen to be believed ...

*cut images to save page space*

Yuck, Yuck, Yuck. They get worse as I scroll.

Maybe a new kit every year is a bad idea when there's this force1 that says they must be wildly different

Footnote

1 Force refers to money, which is the same force that tried to build a super league. 

• Like 3

p65A9Ts.png

XEK7sAn.png

5 hours ago, officeglenn said:

manchester-city-2021-22-away-kit-lk-1.jp

(According to soccer jersey blog Todo Sobre Camisetas, that's not a design on the chest/shoulders of the Man City kit — it's a graphic representation of "micro-perforations" that will be on the player issue jerseys.)

As long as it's not that obvious it shouldn't be too bad. I think we'll get an idea of what this will look like during the Euros. Is the gradient supposed to represent a chrome look or is that the actual pattern that will be on the uniforms? That could be an issue.

Here's a mockup with the pattern subdued.

• Like 1

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png