2021 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LVI

canzman

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, dont care said:

Lots of good looking games potentially, with colts going color rush and Falcons saints being the only outliers.

Yeah there are some fantastic matchups in there.  Also a few that could be fantastic if one or both teams switched it up some.  Dolphins in aqua pants would be better, Vikings in white pants, Colts in white pants and Jets in green pants.

If it's a bright-sunny day next Sunday, Chargers at Eagles will look amazing.  It's a 4PM game so it'll be dark by the end, but hopefully it looks good at the start.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Sadly, I think the Eagles will wear black and ruin this matchup like most black alternates do to good matchups. It will likely be white pants from the Chargers anyway after back to back road games in yellow pants, but man that white over yellow against midnight green would be outstanding.

Sadly, I don't trust that the Broncos are actually wearing white for this game after they got that wrong at Jacksonville earlier this season.

Really hope the Bills wear blue pants with white socks.

Hopefully the Ravens wear black for this one, which is something I rarely ever hear myself say.

1 hour ago, NFLfan10 said:

Make it happen, Titans... Just kidding, we know you won't, but it's fun to pretend sometimes.

EIw0zST.jpg

Maybe TEN goes navy tops and white pants again. Or all navy like they did at IND in 2019.

Derrick Henry won't be playing. That's a bummer. They'll be signing Adrian Peterson the ancient one.

2 hours ago, Sec19Row53 said:

Low key request to switch Green Bay to their founding year of 19, rather than the NFL's story that it was 21. 🙂

In 1919 and 1920 they were semi-pro and only played against other semi-pro clubs from around Wisconsin and the Midwest, before joining the American Professional Football Association (APFA), the forerunner of today's NFL, in 1921. Since that is when the actual pro league was established and when they then became a pro team that is what is used. Numbers used are for when they became a pro franchise or a major shift happen such as name or location change.

5 minutes ago, canzman said:

In 1919 and 1920 they were semi-pro and only played against other semi-pro clubs from around Wisconsin and the Midwest, before joining the American Professional Football Association (APFA), the forerunner of today's NFL, in 1921. Since that is when the actual pro league was established and when they then became a pro team that is what is used. Numbers used are for when they became a pro franchise or a major shift happen such as name or location change.

Thanks for the explanation and for taking it the right way. I appreciate the work you do on this every week.

It's where I sit.

Archived