Minor/Independent/Collegiate League Baseball Logo/Uniform Changes

BigMac12

I don't know if I should start a new thread or just leave this here, but minor league baseball, even with all the nonsense that goes on anymore, has some really good looks, that I feel like aren't appreciative enough. Just a few from the South Atlantic League, (class A)

Augusta Greenjackets

Spoiler

spacer.png

Greenville Drive:

Spoiler

spacer.png

Lexington Legends:

Spoiler

spacer.png

Hagerstown Suns:

Spoiler

spacer.png

The SAL aren't the only ones though, like theres a lot of good looks. Some are better than some MLB teams. 

Louisville Bats (International League triple A):

Spoiler

spacer.png

Gwinnett Stripers (International League triple A)

Spoiler

spacer.png

Also, the Bowie Baysox (Eastern League double A)

Spoiler

spacer.png

Are there anymore you can think of? 

3YCQJRO.png

Follow the NFA, and My Baseball League here: https://ahsports.boardhost.com/index.php

PawSox to wear sign language uniforms on Deaf Culture Day

May 12, 2019 - 18:49 PM

Earlier this season, the Rochester Red Wings hosted the Pawtucket Red Sox for Deaf Culture Day April 28. As part of the game’s commemoration of the deaf community, Rochester wore uniforms with illustrations of hands forming letters in American Sign […]

Read More...

• Like 1

20 hours ago, SportsLogos.Net News said:

PawSox to wear sign language uniforms on Deaf Culture Day

May 12, 2019 - 18:49 PM

Earlier this season, the Rochester Red Wings hosted the Pawtucket Red Sox for Deaf Culture Day April 28. As part of the game’s commemoration of the deaf community, Rochester wore uniforms with illustrations of hands forming letters in American Sign […]

Read More...

why when i see that i think of the Three Stooges.

so long and thanks for all the fish.

Salt Lake Bees to commemorate Transcontinental Railroad

May 14, 2019 - 14:17 PM

From 1863 to 1869, three private companies built 1,912 miles of continuous rail, creating the First Transcontinental Railroad across the United States. While the Central Pacific Railroad Company started in Sacramento and started working eastward (continuing track that the Western […]

Read More...

Expedition League introduces Rapid City Jackalopes

May 15, 2019 - 16:03 PM

Baseball’s collegiate summer Expedition League, which is playing its second season right now, has announced plans to expand in 2020. The league will welcome Rapid City Jackalopes, named for a mythical creature whose origins go back to 13th-century reports of […]

Read More...

Buffalo Bisons update Wings alter ego

May 15, 2019 - 18:09 PM

The Triple-A Buffalo Bisons introduced their alternate Wings identity last year, joining an armful of other minor league baseball teams who have promotions based on local food specialties. The Bisons will reprise the role of Wings this year, but with […]

Read More...

Expedition League expands to Canada with Wheat City Whiskey Jacks

May 19, 2019 - 14:11 PM

The Expedition League, a collegiate summer baseball league based in the Great Plains, will celebrate opening day for its second season May 24. When it does, it will introduce two new teams: the Fremont Moo (whom we covered here) and […]

Read More...

23 hours ago, Sykotyk said:

Mahoning Valley Scrappers are going to be playing as the Peppers in Oil for a game this season in the NYPL

Are peppers in oil known for being served up along with a wooden-spoon beating courtesy of an angry old woman? Because that's what that character artwork suggests.

• Like 3

Mahoning Valley Scrappers to play as Peppers in Oil

May 23, 2019 - 16:49 PM

If nothing else, this wave of minor league baseball teams adopting temporary identities based on local food specialties has demonstrated an astounding array of food items that are considered delicacies. The latest to the smorgasbord of edible identities is the […]

Read More...

6 hours ago, conesbeans said:

Are peppers in oil known for being served up along with a wooden-spoon beating courtesy of an angry old woman? Because that's what that character artwork suggests.

You sure that’s an old woman? Because the face suggests Michael Jackson in the later years. I think it’s the questionable lack of nose.