Minor/Independent/Collegiate League Baseball Logo/Uniform Changes

BigMac12

23 minutes ago, Maroon said:

Saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaame. Or the "Indy Shrimp Cocktails." Although the existing Jumbo Shrimp team may have warded that off.

But the real question for the Pork Tenderloin Sandwiches is if the cap logo would include mustard or mayo.

Mustard or you're not a Hoosier.

"This isn't just the Oregon Ducks, it's Football's Future Turf Soldier War Hero Steel Robot Tech Flex Machine Army." -CS85

1 hour ago, agentrygraphics said:

Mustard or you're not a Hoosier.

100% agreed. Mustard all the way and is the king of condiments.

MZnWkGU.png

StL Cardinals - Indy Colts - Indiana Pacers - Let's Go Blues! - Missouri State Bears - IU Hoosiers - St Louis City SC

On 4/26/2019 at 1:10 PM, Derek said:

The Cavs did that with their alts this year, and they were even bigger turds.

I would quip back to not tell the Pacers, but if that meant they'd get rid of the Hickory jerseys for good ... I'd be fine with that.

kimball banner.png

"I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific." Lily Tomlin

Charlotte Knights Honour UNCC Victims With Green Caps

May 1, 2019 - 17:44 PM

Charlotte Strong. This afternoon the Charlotte Knights, Triple-A farm club of the Chicago White Sox, paid tribute to those affected by the latest deadly mass shooting to strike the United States by wearing green and gold caps, the team colours […]

Read More...

• Like 1

6 hours ago, tron1013 said:

Ballpark Digest has an article on possible team names for the relocating PawSox. Go Worcester Worcesters!

Of the three names that the Pawtucket Red Sox Baseball Club filed for trademark protection back in February - Ruby LegsWicked Worms, and Worcesters - the only one that strikes me as being at all decent is the Worcester Ruby Legs. It not only references one of the names used by the city's National League team from 1880 through 1882, but it also serves as a variation on Red Sox. Wicked Worms - a play on Worcester's "Wormtown" nickname - is awful, while Worcester Worcesters sounds ridiculous.

• Like 6

Indianapolis Indians to wear Indy 500 uniforms

May 3, 2019 - 15:06 PM

The 103rd Indianapolis 500 will take place just over three weeks from now, but the Triple-A Indianapolis Indians, an affiliate of the Pittsburgh Pirates, will pay homage to the famous race tonight. The team will wear Indy 500-branded uniforms for […]

Read More...

7 hours ago, Gothamite said:

Shame.  This is an ideal opportunity to tie in with the popular local MLB club.  As it was with the PawSox. 

True, but Ruby Legs could work as it has local flair, and is a close tie to Red Sox without screaming "Red Sox"

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Brian in Boston said:

Wicked Worms - a play on Worcester's "Wormtown" nickname - is awful, while Worcester Worcesters sounds ridiculous.

Which means we're 100% getting the Worcester Wicked Worms with 10 trillion Brandiose logos featuring worm wearing a tricorn hat, swinging a steel beam, while eating chowder and baked beans.

• Like 4

I've got a dribbble, check it out if you like my stuff; alternatively, if you hate my stuff, send it to your enemies to punish their insolence!

6 hours ago, Lafarge said:

Which means we're 100% getting the Worcester Wicked Worms with 10 trillion Brandiose logos featuring worm wearing a tricorn hat, swinging a steel beam, while eating chowder and baked beans.

Chow-der?  Chow-der?  It's CHOWDAH!

spacer.png

Last updated 2/26