Minor/Independent/Collegiate League Baseball Logo/Uniform Changes

BigMac12

As for lower-level affiliated ball:

Midland RockHounds (AA) - New alternate caps, right one features a new logo

uyV5JvR.jpg

Reading Fightin' Phils (AA) - New alternate cap

Eey1kaE.jpg

Fredericksburg Nationals (Low A) - City themed alternate jersey without a matching cap

CRD4WCG.jpg

Aberdeen Ironbirds (High A) - New alternate cap

5XAb9Jo.jpg

Asheville Tourists (High A) - Astros inspired jersey

fFI8AjG.png

Columbia Fireflies (Low A) - New alternate cap which glows in the dark

viX9PpD.jpg

• Like 4

On 12/8/2022 at 12:54 PM, Dilbert said:

Im all in for the Angry Beavers if it means Norbert and Daggett are apart of the team

Angry-Beavers.png

I'm getting real strange Spy Vs Spy vibes from those guys... (and yes I'm dating myself by saying that)

On 12/8/2022 at 1:36 PM, gosioux76 said:

Yes, St. Louis area. And that's fair. They still seem to consider where I am "southern illinois," though I realize that's a pretty broad definition. 

I'm thinking @McCall meant southern like Carbondale, Cairo, Metropolis area--like waayyyy down there in the depths of the dungeon. (I've been down through there entirely too many times. Paducah is a nice little city on the Kentucky side of the river, though.)

On 12/9/2022 at 8:28 PM, fortunat1 said:

Columbia Fireflies (Low A) - New alternate cap which glows in the dark

viX9PpD.jpg

That has got to be one of the most inventive novelty items I've ever seen...and if I come across one somewhere, I may just pick it up.

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

1 hour ago, tBBP said:

I'm thinking @McCall meant southern like Carbondale, Cairo, Metropolis area--like waayyyy down there in the depths of the dungeon. (I've been down through there entirely too many times. Paducah is a nice little city on the Kentucky side of the river, though.)

Yeah, those cities are in my "area". (Our ABC station is in Harrison, IL and NBC in Paducah). When you cross over into Illinois from here, you definitely see a difference in the condition of the land AND buildings. When we went to Nashville about 5 years ago, once we crossed into Kentucky from Illinois, it was like beautiful green grass everywhere again.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/8/2022 at 1:04 PM, McCall said:

The fact that angry beavers are considered the "most intelligent mammal" in southern Illinois tells you all you need to know about the people of southern Illinois. Believe me. I live just across the river from it. 🤦‍♂️

(Actually lived over there until I was 3)

Own Goal GIFs | Tenor

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

The El Paso Chihuahuas (AAA) unveiled some new uniforms for their 10th anniversary

https://www.milb.com/el-paso/press-release/chihuahuas-gecu-unveil-10th-year-celebration-logo-and-jerseys

85QyIUh.png

3F551TW.jpg

Jumping down to Double-A, the Richmond Flying Squirrels introduced a new fauxback cap as well as an alternate panel cap

MSOvEBx.png

Rounding out the list of new uniforms are the Rocket City Trash Pandas with their new blue jersey and cap. Seems like Brandiose clients were really itching for new threads this offseason

https://www.milb.com/rocket-city/news/trash-pandas-halo-blue-uniform-release

v0zU0J4.jpg

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

As a resident of Frederick, all those names :censored:ing suck.

These were intended to be fan/resident submissions. When you submitted your suggestion, you had to explain why it represented Frederick and its community.

Absolutely none of these make any damn sense. Shameful antics.

• Sad 1

Frederick Sawbones, logo is a Brandiose'd Mohammed bin Salman swinging a hacksaw like a baseball bat, boom, done, that's lunch.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Bone Shakers.... What?!

There's no way that should ever be approved.

All are horrible. You have to a) think how kids will perceive it, b) how teenagers perceive it, and c) how the adults at the game perceive it.

Bone Shakers and Sawbones can't be, for little kids. Ghost Hounds could be a cutesy name if it goes casper the friendly ghost way. But, Screaming Alpacas or Rail Frogs seems the 'safe' likely choices. But what the hell does Alpacas have to do with Frederick? I'm guessing Rail Frogs has something to do with rail lines in the area? big port or something?

On 2/7/2023 at 11:50 PM, Sykotyk said:

Bone Shakers.... What?!

There's no way that should ever be approved.

All are horrible. You have to a) think how kids will perceive it, b) how teenagers perceive it, and c) how the adults at the game perceive it.

Bone Shakers and Sawbones can't be, for little kids. Ghost Hounds could be a cutesy name if it goes casper the friendly ghost way. But, Screaming Alpacas or Rail Frogs seems the 'safe' likely choices. But what the hell does Alpacas have to do with Frederick? I'm guessing Rail Frogs has something to do with rail lines in the area? big port or something?

The reasoning behind the names is in the link in the original tweet.