2021 NFL Season - Adults Arguing About Matt Stafford

LOL, the Jets were up 24-20 with a bit more than 2 minutes to go and were 4th and a long 2 from the TB 7.

QB sneak by Zach Wilson gets stuff, and then Brady (duh) leads TB down for a TD + 2-point conversion.

Saleh might not be the answer.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

Cincinnati, practically riding the backs of Joe Burrow and Ja’Marr Chase (and a few bad calls), wins the AFC North title.

(They literally spent 2:00 near the 1 yard line due to fake QB sneaks and KC defensive penalties).

• Like 1

*Holy **** the Bengals did it. Burrow and Chase are incredible. So much fun to watch.

I’m so glad they aren’t in the NFC lol.

*-copy and pasted from the uniform thread because I’m an idiot. 

• Like 1

Cowboys - Lakers - LAFC - USMNT - LA Rams - LA Kings - NUFC 

Wow - that sackless Arians actually cut Brown.  I guess ripping off your jersey and dancing around is worse than committing a federal crime.

• Like 3

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

I don't think there will be any other team I'd be rooting hard for in the playoffs than the Bengals (maybe Buffalo, but only if they make the Super Bowl). I'm happy for the city of Cincinnati having a contender again, especially considering that the Reds are more about money than winning.

This guy needs to be in an inpatient facility.  Unfortunately someone will sign him off waivers.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Wow Miami got crushed by Tennessee, who could have seen that coming? 🙄

Turns out their win streak was a result of facing a lot of really bad teams. 

Bengals are a serious Dark horse here. I wouldn't be shocked to see them in the AFC Championship.

And what the happened with AB? What set him off this time? 

Dude likely landed himself on the NFL totally nonexistent blacklist along with Kapernick.  

Also glad the Raiders were able to win one for John (R.I.P). Hopefully they can at least make the playoffs for him. 

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, BBTV said:

Well FedEx stadium just broke:

Philly fans...always gotta be causing problems

Seriously though, FedEx Field is straight up trash. I haven't been to many NFL stadiums, but it was surprising how bad it was there....and I was in the suite level.

• Like 3

Here's another angle of it.  Makes it look a little scarier than the first one.

• Like 3

33 minutes ago, DG_ThenNowForever said:

At this point,  the NFL should probably investigate if FedEx is a safe venue. Doesn't seem that way.

It’s basically built to the same quality as those houses built by high school-aged missionaries in Central/South America or Africa. However, those horribly-built structures aren’t expected to support upwards of 50,000 people at once! 

FedEx Field - a voluntourist-quality structure!

• Like 1