2021 NFL Season - Adults Arguing About Matt Stafford

5 minutes ago, tBBP said:

Buffalo is putting that hurt on New England right now...straight dominating.

DO NOT let up in the second half, Mr.. McDermott...keep that same energy!

Exactly. Beware the post-halftime Belichick adjustment. 

spacer.png

Mac looked great on that last drive. Hopefully he can bring more of that in the second half.

I didn’t expect the Patriots to make it to the postseason this year, so this bonus game is just gravy for me. Hope you guys who dislike the Pats are enjoying it!

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

Just now, Red Comet said:

Buffalo is going to win the Super Bowl if they can keep this level of play up. 

If they can put up 300 yards of offense in a half and outscore their opponents by 24 in a half?

Yes, that is a true statement.

If they make it past NE, KC is going to be such an interesting game. Second time this season, but last year's playoff loss stung big time. They were never in that game. Plus both the Chiefs and Bills have had moments of extreme stupidity this season.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

32 minutes ago, Brass said:

Hope you guys who dislike the Pats are enjoying it!

FWIW, I'm not one who dislikes the Patriots...anymore. (Got over that two or three years back.) But I am an underdog lover, and even though most everyone had Buffalo winning this game, not even the Swami saw New England being straight boatraced the way they are right now.

This is (provided this result holds) huge for all the people of Buffalo and surrounding area...been there many times, shopped at all their jacked-up Wegmans stores, socialized with a good number--oh and made good friends with a B-lo native while we were both living in Pittsburgh. And yes the Bills made the AFC title game last postseason, but it's like this game is making up for the two-plus decades of getting beat, beat up, beat down, and having the brakes beat off them by the Patriots. But we'll see if this holds....

• Like 4

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

This CBS broadcast team is the most dull duo I've ever listened to.   I seriously wish Ian Engle would freeze to death just so they would have to put someone else in there.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

The real question is has the guard officially changed in AFC East or is this just a mirage?

"And then I remember to relax, and stop trying to hold on to it, and then it flows through me like rain and I can't feel anything but gratitude for every single moment of my stupid little life... You have no idea what I'm talking about, I'm sure. But don't worry... you will someday."