MLB 2022 Uniform/Logo Changes

TheGiantsFan

On 8/19/2021 at 10:05 AM, bowld said:

Speaking of the Twins...Anyone know why their website and social media avatar are using Royal blue and not Navy?

they have been using royal blue a couple seasons now on social media. Makes me wonder as well.. I would rather them keep the navy, however!

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, SpenserRM said:

I cannot wait to see how they butcher the Rays city uniforms. 

Butcher how? I mean, it's not like any of the current batch are outstanding, so are you expecting Tampa Bay's to be worse?

• Like 2

It's where I sit.

On 8/20/2021 at 2:07 PM, Kg54mvp said:

they have been using royal blue a couple seasons now on social media. Makes me wonder as well.. I would rather them keep the navy, however!

Someone told me it had to do with how old baseball cards looked or something. Like a navy and red team would look more royal and pinkish in the cards graphics. I doubt the color scheme is changing

• Like 1

On 8/21/2021 at 11:18 PM, dont care said:

They’ll wear their Tampa city connect uniforms while playing a home game in Montreal…

Ok, now THAT would be funny and the best use of the CityConnect crap I can think of. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Brian E said:

it was removed from youtube. uni watch originally ran the link as part of its ticker.

When people are saying "mesh" are they like the current New Era mesh hats (the more breathable version of the current ST/BP caps) or are we talking full on trucker cap mesh? 

Just now, bosrs1 said:

When people are saying "mesh" are they like the current New Era mesh hats (the more breathable version of the current ST/BP caps) or are we talking full on trucker cap mesh? 

no, not diamond era (or hex era or whatever they're calling it nowadays). we're talking poly blend front two panels, trucker mesh for the back four.

• Like 1

sig2024.png

52 minutes ago, Brian E said:

no, not diamond era (or hex era or whatever they're calling it nowadays). we're talking poly blend front two panels, trucker mesh for the back four.

Oh for :censored: sake... God it's like MLB is purposely sabotaging New Era now so they can justify stripping them of the MLB contract in a few years to give it to Fanatics like they have everything else. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ThunderCeltic said:

Any clubs that will have new logos/uniforms/alternates?

I read somewhere the Rockies will get a new uniform (singular). Meaning just another alternate.

Wouldn't be surprised if the Rockies changed the black jersey from a vest to a regular

• Like 3

Sorry, I'm on an iPad