USFL 2023 - Uniforms and Logos

sky1324

On 3/2/2022 at 4:55 PM, Frylock said:

Not sure if it’s been confirmed, but it looks like Ripon Athletic is the on-field supplier… https://twitter.com/usflmaulers/status/1499128503534452737?s=21

I had expected them to retain OTC Apparel, but either way it's a good look. I'm not sure why they don't slap a manufacturer logo on these somewhere. 

• Like 1

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Originator of the Upside Down Sarcasm Smilie -- November 1, 2005  🙃

USFL owners suing somebody for damages? Oh, this always goes well.

• LOL 2
On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

On 3/5/2022 at 7:40 AM, JayMac said:

Just give them the win again and another $3.

Offer to settle now and forward a check for $3.  That way you can avoid interest on the judgment.

I believe the NFL wound up paying approximately $0.67 in interest by the time it wrote a check to the USFL.

• Like 1

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

1 hour ago, TBGKon said:

Let's try to keep the updates about the league itself to the thread in Sports in General, and keep this one for logo talk.

That's fine.  I thought the lawsuit news fit here because it is based on the names and logos, but I'm good either way.

https://www.foxsports.com/stories/usfl/usfl-2022-schedule-week-1-matchups-released

Week 1 Lineup

The USFL will then showcase a tripleheader on Sunday, April 17, with the Houston Gamblers meeting the Michigan Panthers at noon ET, the Philadelphia Stars playing the New Orleans Breakers at 4 p.m. ET and the Tampa Bay Bandits battling the Pittsburgh Maulers at 8 p.m. ET.

• Like 1

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

22 hours ago, MJWalker45 said:

https://www.foxsports.com/stories/usfl/usfl-2022-schedule-week-1-matchups-released

Week 1 Lineup

The USFL will then showcase a tripleheader on Sunday, April 17, with the Houston Gamblers meeting the Michigan Panthers at noon ET, the Philadelphia Stars playing the New Orleans Breakers at 4 p.m. ET and the Tampa Bay Bandits battling the Pittsburgh Maulers at 8 p.m. ET.

Seriously, right after I just got my hand slapped for a non-logo related post in this thread from last June!?!?!?!?! You better duck.

😉

22 hours ago, Skycast said:

Seriously, right after I just got my hand slapped for a non-logo related post in this thread from last June!?!?!?!?! You better duck.

😉

No, you were not penalized for your post from June.  My reminder earlier was in regard to the conversation here.  I linked the thread from the appropriate section for reference, and your post was just the first one there.  

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
3 hours ago, gosioux76 said:

Is this the norm? I mean, do NFL and college teams do this, too? Or do you think this is just because that Panther logo is a pain in the ass to put on that helmet in the first place? 😂

Lots of big  colleges do this  

3 hours ago, gosioux76 said:

Is this the norm? I mean, do NFL and college teams do this, too? Or do you think this is just because that Panther logo is a pain in the ass to put on that helmet in the first place? 😂

Probably the latter. The golds aren't the same either. As long as you fit the helmets properly on GameDay there shouldn't be any issues. Breaking them in helps but they don't need to be worn daily. 

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

• 2 weeks later...

Will be nice to finally see all of these logos on the field and under the lights.

I've been searching the web for "clean" (i.e., .PNG or .SVG) graphics for the secondary/helmet/sleeve logos for all the teams.  Anybody else found them?

• Like 1

spacer.png  5-time Defending NL East Champions spacer.png 

4 hours ago, MJWalker45 said:

Glad Birmingham went with the gold pants tonight. Generals would be perfect without the toilet bowl collars. 

The helmets don't appear to be metallic and their "gold" looks more like a weird butter color than gold.  

• Like 2

13 hours ago, CrimsonBull9584 said:

I find it interesting that New Jersey is labeled blue on the score bug. Is blue their secondary color? I thought they were red and white and blue was tertiary.

Yes it is. I guess they didn't want all red on the scorebug. 

• Like 1

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png