Washington Commanders to debut new NFL identity

DCarp1231

We’ve had logos and wordmarks on the upper left chest/shoulder area of jerseys for 25 years. 

Steelers

Jets

Jags

Seahawks

Chiefs

Rams

Commanders

The NFL has had ads on practice jerseys for 20 years. 

There’s no “testing” going on

• Like 12

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

3 hours ago, Rockstar Matt said:

Lmaooooooooooo. These are the worst uniforms in the league, bar none. Oh my god. 

We’ve known the name for a while, and I’ve accepted that, but holy crap these uniforms. I’m literally befuddled at how bad these are. 

Nothing can be worse than the plain Jaguars, but these may be right behind. That says a lot from me considering I loathe the Titans uniforms, but at least thier uniforms have consistency where these potential jerseys do not. 

• Like 1

spacer.png

8 minutes ago, eldandy said:

I don't understand why the uniforms had to be changed from WFT.

If you think the uniforms were problematic and needed to go, then the color scheme also had to go.

Anyone who thought the uniforms (outside of the helmet logo) were problematic probably doesn't even watch football and just spends most of their time in a starbucks in a suburb.

• Like 6

Yuck. I am so tired of the gimmicky helmet finishes. Is it too much to ask to keep that beautiful metallic burgundy helmet? Apparently it is and that black uniform is ridiculous. I guess that means we’ll be seeing college style alternate helmets in the NFL from now on. 

• Like 1

Has anybody thought of a gold alternate for Washington already? At least it's a million times than what they got currently.

Besides, they've just messed up with the jersey sets, which the burgundy wins where the other two loses. It sucks that a fairly generic nickname is followed up by bad design decisions.

• Like 1