NFL '22 Offseason: Hirings, firings, signings, trades, cuts and cap hits on parade

CS85

4 hours ago, GDAWG said:

Can't happen. A single person must own 30% or more of the team and have the res$ources to run the team. 

It's where I sit.

1 minute ago, the admiral said:

Yeah, otherwise if one team gets to bypass a disgusting plutocratic freak, everyone else is going to want to, too. 

Hey, I think every team ought to go public. I like that there's no SINGLE :censored: who owns the Packers (obvious joke set up - go for it - I don't own a share).

It's where I sit.

Much like with the College Football Coaching Carousel, I want chaos in the QB carousel.  Chaos in that I want to see both Aaron Rodgers and Russell Wilson demand trades which will cause the chaos.  If both stay (and there's a possibility both will.  Wilson said during Super Bowl Media Day he wants to stay and Green Bay brought back Tom Clements, who is liked by Rodgers) it will be a boring QB carousel with only Jimmy G and probably Gardner Minshew as the best available in trades.

8 hours ago, GDAWG said:

Much like with the College Football Coaching Carousel, I want chaos in the QB carousel.  Chaos in that I want to see both Aaron Rodgers and Russell Wilson demand trades which will cause the chaos.  If both stay (and there's a possibility both will.  Wilson said during Super Bowl Media Day he wants to stay and Green Bay brought back Tom Clements, who is liked by Rodgers) it will be a boring QB carousel with only Jimmy G and probably Gardner Minshew as the best available in trades.

I want Rodgers to demand a trade, or threaten to retire, then get neither and come back with his tail between his legs like last year because he’s nothing without football. 

• Like 4

Kaaron Rodgers posted a cryptic retirement on his Instagram account.

I hope he's finally done. But  feel he's just seeking attention, as he did last offseason. He'll surely clear it up (like he does with all his diva billsh1t) on the next Pat McAfee Show

FMLMoCSXEAEFdHR?format=jpg&name=large

6uXNWAo.png

15 hours ago, dont care said:

I want Rodgers to demand a trade, or threaten to retire, then get neither and come back with his tail between his legs like last year because he’s nothing without football. 

I want him to drag it out as long as possible. Torture those poor Packers fans not knowing if he's going to stay, retire, or demand a trade. 

But seriously, it's amazing how no one seems to give a crap, compared to 2 years ago when Brady was in a similar position. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Cujo said:

Given his history of postseason bed crapping, tin foil hat takes, and offseason divaing --at what point is Rodgers no longer worth it for the Packers?

When he can't throw a football. 

Rodger's issues are so incredibly minor compared to a guy like Antonio Brown. Whose issues at this point outweigh even his absurd talent.  

Obviously the Packers would give him a blank check & list of demands if it meant keeping him. 

• Like 1

And right on schedule

https://apple.news/AsP543CHrQc2JkoMGuw7MDQ

I know Tom Brady was weird with his whole TB12 method but that seemed to be more a diet and training regiment. Aaron Rodgers seems to have fallen onto the hippy train talking about karmas, and shakras. And ofcourse having to throw in “I don’t know if I’ll be coming back yet, or if it will be with the packers. I got to finish my reflective journey first” like he’s Jesus (probably thinks he is)

• Like 1

Why?  People get too caught up in somebody being a bad head coach so they must be a bad position coach too when the reality is that being a head coach is a completely different skillset and that Nagy did well enough as a position coach and OC (with KC, even) previously to get hired as a head coach to begin with. 

edit: Besides, I think Mahomes is well-beyond the point where even a terrible QB coach would have much of an impact on him.

• Like 7

IUe6Hvh.png