College Football 2022

MJWalker45

So how about SMU and Houston. putting up a college basketball score. SMU wins 77-63! A combined 140 points scored. The most in regulation in the AP Poll Era (since 1936) and only behind 2018 Texas A&M-LSU with 146 (that game went to 7 overtimes). Teams combined for 1,352 yards of offense (710 for Houston, 642 for SMU). QBs Tanner Mordecai and Clayton Tune combined for 906 passing yards and 16 TD passes.

• WOAH 1

Signature intentionally left blank

1 hour ago, tBBP said:

...And now why do I somehow feel all this chaos is opening the way for LSU to sneak into the playoff picture???

They'll (obviously) have to win the rest of their games, including a match with Georgia in Atlanta, and hope that there are no more than 3 teams with 0 or 1 losses. It's certainly possible, but no 2 loss team has ever made it so far, even when they had head to head over a 1 loss team (2016 11-2 Penn State vs 11-1 Ohio State). Especially with a blowout L to Tennessee, who will still be in the conversation as long as they win out, they'll need a good bit of help.

Wouldn't be the first time 2 loss LSU somehow found themselves playing for the championship after pure unadulterated chaos happens around them, though. So, there's that.

• Like 2

ExJworW.png

Speaking of fake 6-3 good teams in conference play...just what da heck, UK?? 

Vanderbilt just beat (soon-to-be used-to-be) #24 Kentucky...in Lexington...for their first SEC conference win in 26 games, going back to October of 2019.

And wasn't this Will Levis guy projected to be a projected top QB pick in the upcoming draft?

Questions abound...

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

4 hours ago, tBBP said:

Speaking of fake 6-3 good teams in conference play...just what da heck, UK?? 

Vanderbilt just beat (soon-to-be used-to-be) #24 Kentucky...in Lexington...for their first SEC conference win in 26 games, going back to October of 2019.

And wasn't this Will Levis guy projected to be a projected top QB pick in the upcoming draft?

Questions abound...

The Will Levis hype has always been baffling.  I've never seen anything from him that suggests he is actually any good.  Just has good measurables, I guess.  Even last year, so much of his production came off of screen passes to Wan'Dale Robinson.

I don't know that it'll happen, but watching that game really felt like the type of game that's going to be followed up by an announcement in a few weeks that Stoops is leaving.  Just the lifeless performance from the team, Stoops seemed pretty subdued on the sideline.  After that beef he had with Coach Cal, he's probably pretty close to the ceiling with Kentucky.

IUe6Hvh.png