NFL 2022 Changes

simtek34

3 hours ago, CaliforniaGlowin said:

Not for the whole season. Primary is powder blue.

Yes. You are correct.

They’ve been able to use three shades of blue effectively throughout their entire existence. Starting from powder, transitioning to royal, then into navy, and now back into powder once more, plus the two blue alts.

spacer.png
spacer.png
spacer.png

IMHO, no matter what changes are made to the set, they’ve never had a bad look and have proven how to properly incorporate three different shades of a color into their uniform.

• Like 2
  • Applause 2

2 hours ago, DCarp1231 said:

IMHO, no matter what changes are made to the set, they’ve never had a bad look and have proven how to properly incorporate three different shades of a color into their uniform.

This declaration loses a bit of shine when those three shades are always swapped in and out and never appear together.

• Like 11

I don't think anyone's expecting any major surprises with the cabernet jersey, it's the white one that should be fueling all the speculation, since the leaks we've seen show black trim and a lack of canary.

• Like 2

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

1 hour ago, BBTV said:

I don't think anyone's expecting any major surprises with the cabernet jersey, it's the white one that should be fueling all the speculation, since the leaks we've seen show black trim and a lack of canary.

Burgundy & Gold

Maroon & Yellow

Cabernet & Canary

• Like 14

1 hour ago, BBTV said:

I think that will be some ugly alternate and not the away jersey, I think the away will be an inverse of the burgundy jersey

• Like 3
SouthParkBaseballOriolespngsmall.png

19 minutes ago, ramsjetsthunder said:

If these are what they look like, they've knocked it out of the park. Dare I say this would be a top-10 look

I'm sure their BFBS alts will be garbage, but this set could easily be top tier for modern unis.

#UnlockTheWFTThread

#TheUnveilingIs2DaysAway

#IPromiseNotToClevejackOrOiljackTheThreadAgain

• Like 5

6uXNWAo.png

Mods, maybe re-open the WFT thread since we're within 48 hours and there will likely be legit leaks soon?

• Like 11

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

I've been thinking about the whole process for unveiling this new WFT identity. 

When they announced the unveil date with some obscured, yet easy to notice, peeks at the actual identity, the reactions seemed to be either A) they are definitely the Commanders or B ) this was just a smokescreen. (For the record, I was in the A category.) 

What's interesting about this is that now, just a few days away from the unveiling, I feel as I've heard the name Washington Commanders enough by this point to feel comfortable with it. It no longer feels new or odd, so when they actually unveil it, my reaction will be much less negative. Like with most change, sometimes the new-ness can be mistaken as discomfort and, therefore, dislike, and it takes a little time to come around to it. What WFT has done — whether intentionally or otherwise — is get us acclimated to the name well in advance, which I suspect goes a long way in helping their stakeholders embrace it.

Of course, this could be complete nonsense should they actually turn out to be the Red Hawgz or something to that effect. 

• Like 10

1 hour ago, gosioux76 said:

I've been thinking about the whole process for unveiling this new WFT identity. 

When they announced the unveil date with some obscured, yet easy to notice, peeks at the actual identity, the reactions seemed to be either A) they are definitely the Commanders or B ) this was just a smokescreen. (For the record, I was in the A category.) 

What's interesting about this is that now, just a few days away from the unveiling, I feel as I've heard the name Washington Commanders enough by this point to feel comfortable with it. It no longer feels new or odd, so when they actually unveil it, my reaction will be much less negative. Like with most change, sometimes the new-ness can be mistaken as discomfort and, therefore, dislike, and it takes a little time to come around to it. What WFT has done — whether intentionally or otherwise — is get us acclimated to the name well in advance, which I suspect goes a long way in helping their stakeholders embrace it.

Of course, this could be complete nonsense should they actually turn out to be the Red Hawgz or something to that effect. 

I'm still holding out hope for SALAMMANDERS.  (Double-M for trademark reasons.)  jk