NFL 2022 Changes

simtek34

1 hour ago, VikWings said:

I, just once, want one of these videos posted where a player DOESN'T like the uniforms. These videos are dumb.

Exactly, like when Cleveland went all crazy a few years back the players talking about them being the best uniforms in the league... 🤣

• Like 7
  • LOL 1

On 1/26/2022 at 7:16 AM, plastictaxicab said:

spacer.png

Exactly, such an easy fix and such an improvement.

Not quite.

Now match the blues and get rid of those ridiculous black shoulder stripe outlines. ✅

• Like 16

6uXNWAo.png

7 hours ago, SSmith48 said:

As a former football player/athlete myself, any new uniform gets players excited, not just the good ones.

what level?

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

11 hours ago, Cujo said:

BEFORE ➡️ AFTER

-pb3cIxn9GRpLLHLl1YqgLibD9QvK5A2nsjrOQnEGCA.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&auto=webp&s=9f1ce72da3417c92b3def8b76d22480f978d39cb

There was a game about a decade ago where demarcus ware wore the alt silver pants with the white jersey while the rest of the team wore silver green...also you can go back to the '94 double stars where they wore white over silver which looked ok but much more like a road uniform. Obviously the compromise would be go back to the mid/late 70's where the helmet had more blue tint in the silver and the pants had less blue/green.

I tried https:// www washingtoncommanders dot com -->

http://www.washingtoncommanders.com/

Wasn't working as of when I typed this.

----------------

I also checked the wayback machine for www.commanders.com --> got this:

THE COMMANDERS CLUB

To celebrate the life and style of a Scottish peasant named Bond, James Bond.

The Commanders Club celebrates classic 007, centered largely on writings of Ian Fleming and the classic Bond films Dr. No through Diamonds Are Forever.

We maintain one of the larger collections of classic 007 memorabilia in the world, hold periodical events that immerse attendees in classic 007 style, and travel globally to discover and document the footprints and fingerprints of the 007 canon in the real world.

New membership has been closed since 1990 after the first 1,000 global associates were accepted. The gist of our offerings and activities are available in the departments below.

• Like 1

spacer.png  5-time Defending NL East Champions spacer.png 

11 hours ago, Cujo said:

BEFORE ➡️ AFTER

-pb3cIxn9GRpLLHLl1YqgLibD9QvK5A2nsjrOQnEGCA.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&auto=webp&s=9f1ce72da3417c92b3def8b76d22480f978d39cb

24 minutes ago, CreamSoda said:

Sure it may look a tad better, but it doesn't look like the Cowboys anymore...

It’s funny how opinions are different; I think those changes make them look more like the “Cowboys” than the actual uniforms do…

• Like 11