NFL 2022 Changes

simtek34

Just a quick note on WFT as that thread is locked - some say they ripped off the Ravens with their quadrant-roundel - but I just noticed that the inspiration will probably be described as the NW/SW/NE/SE quadrants of the District...which makes it a bit better. Maybe someone else brought that up too, in which case I apologize for the redundancy. 

/endofmyonegoodkindasmartpostperday

• Like 4

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

1 hour ago, Cujo said:

Possible ballcap leak?? 👀

FJhOuM8X0AAAmhL?format=jpg&name=large

#UnlockTheWashingtonFootballTeamThread

The cap itself looks like one of those generic brand caps from a website where you upload an image and get it embroidered on to something, and not Fanatics, 47, or New Era

• Like 22

13 hours ago, kmccarthy27 said:

The cap itself looks like one of those generic brand caps from a website where you upload an image and get it embroidered on to something, and not Fanatics, 47, or New Era

Exactly...so as of now...this could be from some random person who uploaded the most recent "concepts"/"guesses"

• Like 2

spacer.png

spacer.png

Seriously though, I think WFT kindaONpurposeACCIDENTALLY leaked they were having 2 different color helmets in the video with Doug Williams and that other guy.

Of course, it's hard to take Doug seriously when he says he was a [WFT] for life (or something similar), knowing he was the Buccaneers QB at one point before he won his SB with the team formerly known as the ___________. 

• Like 1

spacer.png  5-time Defending NL East Champions spacer.png 

11 minutes ago, EJ_Barlik said:

Seriously though, I think WFT kindaONpurposeACCIDENTALLY leaked they were having 2 different color helmets in the video with Doug Williams and that other guy.

Of course, it's hard to take Doug seriously when he says he was a [WFT] for life (or something similar), knowing he was the Buccaneers QB at one point before he won his SB with the team formerly known as the ___________. 

Not to mention the disrepect paid to his period as an Oklahoma Outlaw. 😜

spacer.png

• Like 5

On 1/17/2022 at 9:30 PM, hofflalu said:

Correct; I recalled this Uni Watch post from the 2018 unveiling:

Jags, Dolphins Unveil New Uniforms

Found it interesting that they presented Pierre Gasly with the throwback when he visited the Miami Grande Prix track: 

https://www.instagram.com/f1/p/CY_ihZ1psGx/?utm_medium=copy_link

I swear to God, if the Seahawks don’t finally do throwbacks with the two helmet rule I might quit rooting for the franchise. 

Of course, they could make things a lot easier and just go to gray helmets full-time.

On a related note, I put the Hawks in action green pants with the road whites on retro bowl and it looks goooood. How have they not done this yet?

spacer.png

• Like 9

washingtonst.gif

My teams

NCAA: Washington State

MLB: Seattle Mariners

NFL: Seattle Seahawks

NBA: Portland Trailblazers

EPL: Liverpool FC

MLS: Seattle Sounders FC

NHL: Pittsburgh Penguins

8 minutes ago, TenaciousG said:

I swear to God, if the Seahawks don’t finally do throwbacks with the two helmet rule I might quit rooting for the franchise.

I'm pretty sure they couldn't next year because they have to already have had the jersey in their style guide in order to wear it with the second helmet next year. The year after is probably when we see the floodgates of throwbacks and alts open.

• Like 1

the user formerly known as cdclt

On 1/18/2022 at 9:35 AM, DCarp1231 said:

Any new Cardinals uniform that includes the forced introduction of an oversized or sublimated state flag is automatic grounds for being the absolute worst uniform in the league. 

The Titans’ all-navy look says hi. 

• Like 4

spacer.png