NFL 2022 Changes

simtek34

21 hours ago, DCarp1231 said:

They changed the pants last season 

spacer.png

Uniform still sucks though 

Those pants (may be lighting) look shiny. Why couldn’t they do a little shine to the bucs pewter pants? 

KISSwall09.jpg

4 minutes ago, EddieJ1984 said:

You guys got it wrong. They gotta embrace the seafoam all the way, and match the blue.

image.png

Ew it’s like if the 2000’s Seahawks and the original Seahawks uniforms had a baby and came out with deformities due to inbreeding

• Like 10

18 minutes ago, EddieJ1984 said:

You guys got it wrong. They gotta embrace the seafoam all the way, and match the blue.

image.png

Ya know.... I don’t hate it. I’ve always been team “end the green-silver” but this has me reconsidering

• Like 4

23 hours ago, DCarp1231 said:

We’ve got a Washington leak!

Well… it’s a leak that probably isn’t a leak, but maybe it is. Unless it isn’t.

spacer.png

spacer.png

(Sport-Tek is known to produce custom shirts)

Sport-Tek does not produce (print) custom shirts.  They are a blank apparel brand owned by wholesale distributor Sanmar.  

These were likely printed by someone else, maybe someone with inside info, maybe someone just trying to make a buck, but the absence of any official tags, team logo, and the generic font are all indicators that these are knockoffs, even if they did make it into some local store that sells official gear.

• Like 1

On 1/26/2022 at 9:16 AM, plastictaxicab said:

spacer.png

Exactly, such an easy fix and such an improvement.

This looks like the Detroit Lions.

The sea foam green Cowboys deal isn't going anywhere, it's as much a part of the uniform as the Star.   Not everything has to match perfectly in an identity, especially legacy ones.

• Like 6

I really don't understand why people hate their uniform. Who cares if it doesn't match, it is iconic. They wouldn't be the Cowboys without it. As the above poster said, making the pants silver makes them look like the Lions.

• Like 5

31 minutes ago, Ark said:

I really don't understand why people hate their uniform. Who cares if it doesn't match, it is iconic. They wouldn't be the Cowboys without it. As the above poster said, making the pants silver makes them look like the Lions.

It’s iconically one of the worst uniforms in the NFL

26 minutes ago, tron1013 said:

Most players, current and former, seem to love the uniforms

Most players, current and former, seem to dislike the new name

The Cowboy's green-hued pants were so so so bad.

But now that they're more blue, I love the uniforms. All along the same palette and the mismatching gives it kind of a retro vibe. If I could change anything about the Cowboys' uniforms, it would be to remove the black outlines on the stripes. Everything else can stay. 

Edit: Actually, the pants need to change. The color isn't the problem, it's the material. The butt sweat is way too real.

• Like 2