NFL 2022 Changes

simtek34

1 hour ago, SFGiants58 said:

Apropos of nothing,

Hank must prefer the classic silver pants to the greenish silver ones.

INCORRECT!

In the episode A Beer Can Named Desire where Hank has the opportunity to throw into an inflatable beer can during the Saints/Cowboys game, he's offered the chance to wear Don Meredith's jersey, he asks for the pants too. 

When presented with the britches, Hank swoons, "Ahhh Cowboy metallic blue."

I think Hank loves the current shade. If anything, he might hope for them to tweak the helmet color.

• Like 12

38 minutes ago, Carolingian Steamroller said:

INCORRECT!

In the episode A Beer Can Named Desire where Hank has the opportunity to throw into an inflatable beer can during the Saints/Cowboys game, he's offered the chance to wear Don Meredith's jersey, he asks for the pants too. 

When presented with the britches, Hank swoons, "Ahhh Cowboy metallic blue."

I think Hank loves the current shade. If anything, he might hope for them to tweak the helmet color.

Objection! Don Meredith wore the old pants.

spacer.png

• Like 12
  • Yawn 1

1 hour ago, Carolingian Steamroller said:

1195221968.jpeg

This is perfect.  And for the record, it's perfect not just for the having the same blue/silver throughout, but also for having the same dark blue throughout, AND having that awesome old number font, AND having striped socks.

Make it so.

• Like 19

2 hours ago, SFGiants58 said:

Objection! Don Meredith wore the old pants.

spacer.png

Just hold all the way up for a second...

...What up with the three stripes, though? Was this a one-time deal, some anomaly that never made it into the history books, or what?

(And yes I'm on board with the 'Boys matching their current colorway to this one, too.)

• Like 1

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

3 hours ago, tBBP said:

Just hold all the way up for a second...

...What up with the three stripes, though? Was this a one-time deal, some anomaly that never made it into the history books, or what?

(And yes I'm on board with the 'Boys matching their current colorway to this one, too.)

They had three stripes when they introduced their unique blue-grey/blue-silver, and they wore them from 64-66. The star logo didn't have a blue outline yet either.

• Like 4

spacer.png

On 1/27/2022 at 10:26 AM, Volt said:

The sea foam green Cowboys deal isn't going anywhere, it's as much a part of the uniform as the Star.

Guaranteed, 99.99% of Dallas Cowboys fans wouldn't even notice if they switched out their seafoam pants for silver.

• Like 5

6uXNWAo.png

21 hours ago, rainmaker17 said:

Guarantee you’re wrong 

No lie -- I've commented to friends who are life-long Cowboys fans "Do the different shades of blue and silver bother you?" and their responses have been "What do you mean?"

• Like 9

6uXNWAo.png