NFL 2022 Changes

simtek34

3 minutes ago, Cujo said:
This guy apparently has some insider info.. 🙄

Sketchy poster knowledge aside, I'd be very pleased with this look. I doubt that the black helmets or gradient stripes are gonna be limited to alternates (this is Nike we're talking about here), but if so, this would be a great next step for this Washington franchise and one of the better looks in the league, alternates notwithstanding.

• Like 3

lBzmcSM.png

Perrin Grubb | Aspiring Designer | NAFA Project ~ NFL Redesigns

33 minutes ago, Cujo said:

This is probably a hot take around here, but I honestly think a black alternate like this could work really well for Washington, if executed properly (which I admit is a big if). The color scheme is really works for it. Unfortunately, although I really like the burgundy numbers on the black base, it could potentially run into some legibility issues. The gold outline might help, though.

What really scares me, though, is the white jersey, seemingly restricted to burgundy & black with no gold to be seen. All I can hope for at this point is that jersey isn’t the primary away option, and is just an alternate, like that mockup has it.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, MJD7 said:

This is probably a hot take around here, but I honestly think a black alternate like this could work really well for Washington, if executed properly (which I admit is a big if). The color scheme is really works for it. Unfortunately, although I really like the burgundy numbers on the black base, it could potentially run into some legibility issues. The gold outline might help, though.

What really scares me, though, is the white jersey, seemingly restricted to burgundy & black with no gold to be seen. All I can hope for at this point is that jersey isn’t the primary away option, and is just an alternate, like that mockup has it.

If those jerseys are indeed accurate representations, I wouldn’t be surprised if there’s burgundy, white, black, and white(alt) pants. My dream scenario for pants however is burgundy, white, gold, and black or white alt pants.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, DCarp1231 said:

If those jerseys are indeed accurate representations, I wouldn’t be surprised if there’s burgundy, white, black, and white(alt) pants. My dream scenario for pants however is burgundy, white, gold, and black or white alt pants.

I hope there are gold pants too, though I can’t say I’m optimistic. I always liked the gold pants for Washington, at least as an alternate option.

• Like 3

40 minutes ago, DCarp1231 said:

I mean, it’s a reasonable prediction and A+ execution, but those two alternates scare the :censored: outta me 

I actually take solace in those being the alternates.  The white alt was in the teaser video, and I was scared that that was going to be the regular away jersey.

• Like 2

Check out my site at stevebcreations.com

Just now, HailGoldPants said:

I actually take solace in those being the alternates.  The white alt was in the teaser video, and I was scared that that was going to be the regular away jersey.

Truthfully speaking, I’d be okay with the white alt as the regular away, but only if it was just a modern take on these-

spacer.png

• Like 4

5 hours ago, Cujo said:

Let's look at it this way, with that white alternate, WFT may have found the perfect uniform for the Cardinals.  Right solution, wrong problem. 

Getting kind of a Jim Hart vibe from those: 

spacer.png

• Like 7

If these are it, I like it. I would like to see the pants before judging but this is a great start IMO. It's classic while being new.

And why do i not hate the gradient on the white alt? I think I don't mind it because it still follows the pattern of the other jerseys. The striping patterns and basic template remain unchanged. They basically added one flashy element and then called it a day. 

That being said, I think I would have liked them to just stick to the burgandy/yellow scheme and maybe pump out a yellow/inverted helmet of the primaries instead of adding black.

• Like 1