Prettiest Super Bowl

Cujo

On 2/2/2023 at 1:20 PM, maz said:

On field designs:

I know it's tradition, but I've never really liked the NFL shield at midfield. Having two Super Bowl logos on the 25's always looked odd and felt redundant to me. The way they did it from XXXI to XXXVIII was my favorite: Helmet - Logo - Helmet at midfield. I have always enjoyed the Pre-XXXI helmets in the endzone graphics as well.

I'm just a sucker for helmet graphics on the field.

That said, I really dig the simplicity of simply putting the team logo and wordmark in the endzones they've adopted recently.

I felt cheated when I finally got to see the Packers in the Super Bowl just as they got rid of the helmets.

Every year I watched the Super Bowl dreaming of when I'd finally see a yellow shell with a blue N superimposed on it. Figures the year they finally made it was the year they went to just the logo.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 2/8/2023 at 3:30 PM, Lights Out said:

This one was probably the best-looking overall, though I still have some quibbles with that Titans look, and the Rams of course had the mismatching helmet issue.

spacer.png

Imagine how much prettier Oilers vs. Rams would have been.

• Like 6

The Oilers uniforms are kinda undeniable better then the Titans, but I actually don't think it would've looked better then what we got. I think the darker blue and lack of red matches much better against that Rams set.

• Like 2
I have borderline personality disorder, if my posts ever come off as aggressive or word vomit-y to you, please let me know.

On 3/13/2023 at 9:52 AM, Krudler said:

Imagine how much prettier Oilers vs. Rams would have been.

SB34 would've looked fierce -- tho it would've been inside the gloomy Georgia Dome. 😑

Los Angeles Rams Nolan Cromwell in action, defense vs Houston Oilers... |  Los angeles rams, Nfl photos, Houston oilers

• Like 6

6uXNWAo.png

On 1/20/2022 at 8:08 AM, fl00dsm0k3 said:

Ispacer.png

I don't watch much football, but I love the navy blue Broncos design, even better with navy pants.  The packers home jersey is all time classic, but I like their away look better.

This would have been an all-time classic uniform matchup if we’d still been in our traditional orange uniforms. Although we also probably would have lost because that set was also cursed in Super Bowls. 

• Like 1

• 7 months later...