2022 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LVII

canzman

Yeah, this is a really tough match up, color-wise, because it's normally so navy-heavy (with Denver being the away team). If Seattle wears its home uniforms, it's navy vs. white trimmed in navy. The green (obviously) breaks that up, but the all-green is too much. I like the below better, though I don't think anything like that would ever happen. Not to mention these white pants don't actually exist with the green in the stripe, haha.

spacer.png

Over time, I've become less concerned about how traditional or modern the elements of a particular uniform are. I do, however, far prefer contrast between jerseys and pants (and pants and socks). A modern uniform can still look good as long as there's enough contrast between elements. (The exception to that "rule" is white uniforms: white over white can't be helped in some cases.) As a sub-rule to that rule, I don't care for "bottom-heavy" home/color uniforms. So taking the Seahawks as an example, I wouldn't really like green jerseys over navy pants either. It still looks somewhat like an away uniform and awkward/unbalanced.

• Like 6

5 hours ago, gothedistance said:

When Seattle gets the throwbacks next year, one of the alternates have to be casted off. I hope the wolf grey stays. 

I feel like the Seahawks could get an exemption for 5 uniforms since they would still only have 2 helmets and both the alternates are fan favorites and have been around for awhile.

9 hours ago, oldschoolvikings said:

Every time the Seahawks drag out these nauseating uniforms we get a ton of suggestions about different combinations that would "look better." 

Face it... there's no salvaging these turds.

“Turds” you say? These are turds. I believe it’s been a season or two since they’ve been on the field though

spacer.png