2022 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LVII

canzman

11 minutes ago, Germanshepherd said:

Possibly hot take but a Gold jersey a la Georgia Tech with that color rush gold should be their home jersey

I like the idea of this as long as they wear black pants with the black helmet.

New Orleans Color Rush Jersey Top Sellers, 53% OFF | www.chine-magazine.com

• Like 2

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Nice, I hope this is the first of several times they wear this one this season.*

HoF: WBB

PW1: TBB

PW2: TBB

PW3: WBB

W1: TWW

W2: WBW

W3: WWW

W4: WTT

W5: TBB

*Proceeds to wear 13 different combos over 17 games and utterly tank any hopes of developing brand recognition again

4 hours ago, MJWalker45 said:

I like the idea of this as long as they wear black pants with the black helmet.

New Orleans Color Rush Jersey Top Sellers, 53% OFF | www.chine-magazine.com

Dear Great Creator, I forgot about the toilet seat collars. That truly was the worst era in NFL unis, I would take the diluted monochrome and sockless unis over this garbage any day of the week.

• Like 6
  • LOL 1

3 minutes ago, Brave-Bird 08 said:

Dear Great Creator, I forgot about the toilet seat collars. That truly was the worst era in NFL unis, I would take the diluted monochrome and sockless unis over this garbage any day of the week.

Yeah, that phase was the worst. 

• Like 3

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

2 hours ago, Bathysphere said:

Nice, I hope this is the first of several times they wear this one this season.*

HoF: WBB

PW1: TBB

PW2: TBB

PW3: WBB

W1: TWW

W2: WBW

W3: WWW

W4: WTT

W5: TBB

*Proceeds to wear 13 different combos over 17 games and utterly tank any hopes of devolving brand recognition again

I think the Jaguars are capable of pulling the gimmick that teams have done to Dallas, intentionally wear white against the Cowboys to put them in the navy blue. If they had wore white against Houston I would have ruled it out.

9 hours ago, WSU151 said:

Giants and Rams weren't "forced" into anything. They could have gone with non-metallic royal blue helmets in the early 90s like Duke and Kansas did. (Blue Devils had royal blue shells in the late 70s according to Helmet Project). They chose not to. 

Kansas State had a custom light gray color in the 80s, so custom colors were available...

KSU

Kansas State still uses a Cowboys-esque helmet color and I absolutely love it.

Kansas-State-football-players-COVID-748x

FeQWocWWAAEHrJe?format=jpg&name=large

• Like 1

fiowXOD.png

29 minutes ago, ramsjetsthunder said:

Kansas State still uses a Cowboys-esque helmet color and I absolutely love it.

Kansas-State-football-players-COVID-748x

FeQWocWWAAEHrJe?format=jpg&name=large

Kansas State's entire set is just about perfect, swap out the purple for the dark royal the Cowboys used in the 70's and that's what Dallas should wear until the end of time. Maybe bring back the more classic block font with the serifs, I could go either way.

Also note the new Riddell floating facemask helmet with the massive ventholes here, it doesn't look too bad if it's the same color as the helmet shell. Otherwise, I'm not a fan.

• Like 4

lBzmcSM.png

Perrin Grubb | Aspiring Designer | NAFA Project ~ NFL Redesigns

Eagles wearing white tops in their first trip to Arizona this year, and presumably green tops for their second.

• Like 1

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

1 hour ago, Moseph said:

This should actually be a decent looking match up for these teams, much better than some of the combinations we could've ended up with

That’s what I was thinking as well. Color wise, this is a fine looking game. Uniform wise, well… ya know.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Moseph said:

This should actually be a decent looking match up for these teams, much better than some of the combinations we could've ended up with

I agree it’s better than if the Commanders wore black, but the Titans need some light blue somewhere. To me, no matchup involving them in this combo will ever look good.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Pigskin12 said:

I agree it’s better than if the Commanders wore black, but the Titans need some light blue somewhere. To me, no matchup involving them in this combo will ever look good.

Do you think the 2018 game was as good as the series between these two teams get?

5 hours ago, derami said:

Wish they’d just wear the orange socks with color rush, …or orange shoes. I like the 2019 color rush for the Browns better myself.

The Browns current color rush is bland.