2022 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LVII

canzman

Probably unpopular here, but I think the 49ers adding the third stripe to the sleeves was a huge downgrade.

it's not because they don't fit on the modern sleeves, they obviously do. The 2 stripes just matched the helmet and pants so perfectly. Especially on the white uniform, each element had the exact same stripe, it was perfectly balanced. Adding the third stripe back completely ruined that.

• Like 2
  • Hurl 1
  • Dislike 9
  • Facepalm 1

Carolina Panthers (2012 - Pres)Carolina Hurricanes (2000 - Pres)

4 hours ago, DG_ThenNowForever said:

Seahawks looks awesome. in white over blue and white over grey, and similarly awesome in grey over blue and even grey over grey.

They really never should have a need to wear white over white. It looks so drab.

I personally like white/white the most but only if it's paired with navy socks 

3 hours ago, Pigskin12 said:

At this point, I just hope we get this matchup in the playoffs in Cincinnati so that the Bengals are forced to wear black:

rvz4j6wfusrehmgooxi6ap-cincinnati-bengals-opener-091322_0913

Mahomes has not played a playoff game on the road other than the Super Bowl. KC will have to lose another game, and at least tie with CIN, for the Bengals have the tiebreaker over the Chiefs since beating them head to head.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Froob said:

It’s red vs orange really that bad? I really enjoyed it.

It's not great. At least Cincy wore black pants. Enjoy both uniforms on their own, but it's just a little too bright for me.

Forgot about that Bengals-Browns matchup someone posted on the last page. Yeesh. I'll take orange against the Chiefs over ever seeing that again.

9 hours ago, Cujo said:

This was all the Saints needed to do. It was that simple.

0iyd1sfnt7691.jpg

I don't understand why the Saints didn't use this design. They actually wore it with white pants during a scrimmage too. 

EfjL8h5WkAAQ-eI?format=jpg&name=medium

All you gotta do is give them a black or gold facemask and boom you have a modernization of a classic look that never actually was. Basically a fauxback. It would easily be one of the best looks in the league.

• Like 7

bSLCtu2.png

17 hours ago, throwuascenario said:

Probably unpopular here, but I think the 49ers adding the third stripe to the sleeves was a huge downgrade.

it's not because they don't fit on the modern sleeves, they obviously do. The 2 stripes just matched the helmet and pants so perfectly. Especially on the white uniform, each element had the exact same stripe, it was perfectly balanced. Adding the third stripe back completely ruined that.

Stripe consistency brain rot continues to be one of this websites biggest mistakes.

• Like 7