College Football 2023

Rixaroo

5 minutes ago, GriffinM6 said:

Fantastic job as usual, but Georgia Southern is in the Sun Belt, not FCS. 

Had to fix that and at least one other team's conference placement. It happens lol.

• Like 1

"I believe in Auburn and love it!"

ojNNazQ.jpg

32 minutes ago, nuordr said:

New Maryland Terrapins Black Uniform:

spacer.png

spacer.png

Overall, I like Maryland's new/throwback look, but it would help to have more yellow. Even just a thin stroke on the outside of the helmet and pants stripes would really help. 

• Like 6

AM-JKLUm-gD6dFoY5MvQGgjXb2rzP7kMTHmGf8UsR6KOCYQnHU-0HSFi-zjXHepGDckUAHcduu3pVgvwxe06RKDW2y2Z2BmhEOe8OP-WSY1XqLT9KsQ0ZP75J9loQuNrvLW208pEWCg9jq8aNx-zFneH9aPQQA=w800-h112-no?authuser=0

spacer.png

3 hours ago, Clintau24 said:

Had to fix that and at least one other team's conference placement. It happens lol.

No "buts" on your very excellent efforts, Clint. I spent my morning rolling through your incredibly thorough and very entertaining breakdown of the upcoming college ball season's uniforms. Thanks so much for toiling away on this stuff - it's appreciated!

• Like 1
  • Love 2

9 hours ago, Clintau24 said:
It's finally here!

Here is my annual run-through of every new uniform, helmet design, logo, patch, turf field, etc. revealed for the upcoming season. From the top schools all the way to Division III.

115+ schools and conferences featured. Over 250 photos used.

2023-CFB-Uniforms-1.png

Great write up, thoroughly enjoyed looking at all the changes in one place with nice photos - especially the new fields.

6 hours ago, DCarp1231 said:

Official all black Terps uniforms

F4JO1O2akAAxp29?format=jpg&name=medium

These go hard. Black/Yellow/Red is tough to beat.

On 8/19/2023 at 6:17 PM, PERRIN said:

Those are... something. Shoehorned came patterns, nor sleeve fills, have ever looked good. This isn't anywhere near the worst military themed alternate uniform, but it's not great.  At least it's a one-off look and isn't monochrome.

I agree. A lame excuse to throw out some old jerseys and sell them for $300 a pop at the yard sale next spring. 

19 hours ago, GriffinM6 said:

Overall, I like Maryland's new/throwback look, but it would help to have more yellow. Even just a thin stroke on the outside of the helmet and pants stripes would really help. 

If these were originals, I would probably agree.  However, they are trying to stay true to the original Script Terps set and the primary from this version, with don't have any extra outlines on the helmet or pants stripes.

My only complaint is about using W/R/W stripes instead of R/W/R.  I almost always prefer the darker color to be on the outside when using Braisher stripes.  I'm pretty sure Maryland never wore black pants with the original Script Terps set, so they had a clean slate for the stripes on the black helmet and pants.  My assumption is that they chose to match the pattern of the logo, with red in the middle.

• Like 1

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Originator of the Upside Down Sarcasm Smilie -- November 1, 2005  🙃

What about those of us not on Twitter X?

• Like 2

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

22 hours ago, Coltsfootball2016 said:

Any word on the Colorado Buffaloes jerseys? 

On Deion's YouTube they are not going to reveal the uniforms until they run out the tunnel next Saturday 

• Like 2

"Mr. President, call in the National Guard! Send as many men as you can spare! Because we are killing the Patriots! They need emergency help!" - Shannon Sharpe

Sun Devils new black uni with some glow in the dark elements...

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Hurl 3
  • Meh 1
  • Eyeroll 1

(MLF) Chicago Cannons,  (IHA) Phoenix Firebirds - 2021 Xtreme Cup Champions

(WAFL) Phoenix Federals - WAFL World Bowl XII Champions (Defunct)

3 hours ago, AJM said:

Sun Devils new black uni with some glow in the dark elements...

Would've liked to see what the effect actually looks like rather than what happens when an intern lowers the exposure and slaps green + gaussian blur over the original image.

• Like 1

I've got a dribbble, check it out if you like my stuff; alternatively, if you hate my stuff, send it to your enemies to punish their insolence!