2023 NFL Regular Season Through Super Bowl LVIII

1 hour ago, DG_ThenNowForever said:

Russ and the Broncos truly are the lowest of the low.

50 minutes ago, SFGiants58 said:

Vance Joseph is now the problem and should have been fired minutes after the Miami game ended.

I guess the tank is now on, to purge the mess?

6 minutes ago, GDAWG said:

I remember when everyone (except Rich Eisen) picked Seattle to be one of the worst teams in the NFL following the Russell Wilson trade.....they won 9 games with Geno Smith.

Aaaand the Broncos are on the verge of winning.

6uXNWAo.png

11 minutes ago, Cujo said:

Aaaand the Broncos are on the verge of winning.

Just wild.

Now the Bears are the biggest laughingstock. Denver took that for about an hour, but Chicago is king.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

4 minutes ago, JerseyJimmy said:

that they lost is of little importance, because the one true question all sickos ask must be posited: Is Washington Good?

No, not when they have a backup quarterback starting. Eagles just aren’t as great as they were last year, from personnel to play calling they aren’t as good, they have been playing down to their competition all year.

Clearly there's something there in old DC.  Not sure what, but it's something, in spite of whatever it was Danny boy called himself doing.  Are they ready to contend for the Super Bowl this year?  Probably not, but they seem closer to it than the Bears do.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

15 minutes ago, dont care said:

No, not when they have a backup quarterback starting. Eagles just aren’t as great as they were last year, from personnel to play calling they aren’t as good, they have been playing down to their competition all year.

Eagles personnel is better than last year (or at least  it was until a starting DB was lost for the season… but probably still is). It’s their OC and (begrudgingly, because he’s such a scumbag) DC that aren’t as good. 

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

The Bengals looked bad. I don't know if Burrow will be healthy at any point this season, but coming back from 1-3 is a bit daunting, considering the division they have to play in.

(I could probably be eating these words in a few weeks; that tends to happen)

28 minutes ago, TrueYankee26 said:

So it will be Bears and Jets in a dogfight for the #1 pick

If what Aaron Rodgers said this past Tuesday on the Pat McAfee Show is true (that he plans on being back for the Jets in 2024) I find it hard to believe that Caleb Williams will be a New York Jet.  

It's crazy the Bills decided to sleepwalk through week one.

Because they suddenly look like world beaters next to SF. What a stomping of Miami today.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

35 minutes ago, TrueYankee26 said:

So it will be Bears and Jets in a dogfight for the #1 pick

The Jets beat the Buffalo Bills with Zach Wilson -- They aren't finishing worse than the Bears, Panthers or Cardinals.

6uXNWAo.png

44 minutes ago, Dynasty said:

The Bengals looked bad. I don't know if Burrow will be healthy at any point this season, but coming back from 1-3 is a bit daunting, considering the division they have to play in.

There's gotta more to this than Joe Burrow's calf injury. Cincy's ugly 1-3 start is pretty baffling, especially considering the roster is exactly the same as last year.

6uXNWAo.png

12 minutes ago, Cujo said:

Mac Jones won't be a starting NFL quarterback in 2024.

70% of the problem on this Patriots team is the play calling. They’re essentially running the same plays as last year.

• Meh 1
On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?