2023 NFL Regular Season Through Super Bowl LVIII

All credit for these maps goes to 506Sports. Go support them. 

spacer.png

CBS 1:00 PM EST/12:00 PM CST

Red: Broncos at Texans 

Blue: Cardinals at Steelers

Green: Colts at Titans

Yellow: Chargers at Patriots

CBS 4:00 PM EST/3:00 PM CST

Orange: Panthers at Buccaneers 

spacer.png

FOX 1:00 PM EST/12:00 PM CST

Red: Lions at Saints

Blue: Dolphins at Commanders (seriously, no clue why Kansas City is getting this game outside of maybe Tyreek Hill vs Eric Bienemy but that would be stupid. But it’s the NFL, so of course that would be why)

Green: Falcons at Jets

spacer.png

FOX 4:00 PM EST/3:00 PM CST

Red: 49ers at Eagles

Blue: Browns at Rams

Gray: Buccaneers enforcing a blackout. Thar be awful football, mateys. 

Bailey Zappe actually looked like a capable NFL quarterback today. If he had any sort of capable wide receiver, and better play calling backing up him, he could be a great player.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

1 hour ago, Brass said:

Bailey Zappe actually looked like a capable NFL quarterback today. If he had any sort of capable wide receiver, and better play calling backing up him, he could be a great player in the XFL, but probably not.

Edited for accuracy.

BB52Big.jpg

1 minute ago, GDAWG said:

Right now, New England has the #2 pick.  If that holds, will they draft Marvin Harrison Jr.?  

Exactly. Belichick is great is building up WRs he drafts. Plus, he and Zappe can become the next Montana-to-Rice.

• LOL 1

6uXNWAo.png

I detest how the Eagles have me rooting for the Niners. Gross. 

EDIT: Isn’t it crazy how when the Eagles aren’t getting the benefit of the whistle against a good team, they’re getting blown out? 

EDIT EDIT: Niners are gonna win the Super Bowl, aren’t they?

Cowboys - Lakers - LAFC - USMNT - LA Rams - LA Kings - NUFC 

28 minutes ago, Rockstar Matt said:

They or Detroit will get there but I have a feeling Lamar Jackson gets his ring this year.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

29 minutes ago, the admiral said:

They or Detroit will get there but I have a feeling Lamar Jackson gets his ring this year.

Detroit isn’t there yet. They need a few pieces still and I don’t trust Goff in the big moments. San Francisco would eviscerate them. I think both Dallas and Philly would beat them in the postseason too. 

Cowboys - Lakers - LAFC - USMNT - LA Rams - LA Kings - NUFC 

2 hours ago, the admiral said:

God of course Philadelphia has a fatass Italian bodyguard named "Big Dom" 

He's been there forever.  He's kind of a local legend.  He's everywhere.

1 hour ago, Rockstar Matt said:

I detest how the Eagles have me rooting for the Niners. Gross. 

EDIT: Isn’t it crazy how when the Eagles aren’t getting the benefit of the whistle against a good team, they’re getting blown out? 

This is getting ridiculous.  The Eagles were dominated by a better team, so this is not in anyway blaming refs - but if they've been getting the benefit all year, why were multiple egregious PIs let go?  A late hit on the (formerly MVP favorite) QB that was nearly two yards out of bounds?  Why would the conspiracy stop today of all days?  Again - they were dominated by a better team, not the refs.  

It's pure "they're good, so they get calls."  It's embarrassing how a Dallas fan can say that after they had (legit, but close enough to let go) call after call against them in that last drive in the Dallas game that should have resulted in a Dallas win.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

The Eagles are so frustrating, because top to bottom they have a top-3 roster in the league, but completely suck.  That's when you have to look at the coaching, and like I've been saying all year, the new OC and DC should have to spend 10 minutes in a locked room with Big Dom after this one.  

They're down to practice squad LBs, but they never invest in that position anyway, so even the starters would be practice squad guys on other teams.  Losing their slot CB in game 1 hurts a lot - but good coaching can cover for that.  They have lousy coaching.

They're currently a 3-pt underdog in Dallas next week.  No "reverse jinx" stuff going on here, but right now, I don't see how they don't lose 44-13 in Dallas.  3-points is disrespectful to the Cowboys.  I don't bet football, but I'd legit take those 3 points right now - before  it grows - and bet every dime I had on that one.  That's free money.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

2 hours ago, Rockstar Matt said:

Ugh...anyone but those a-holes.  I'd even welcome a Cowboys return to the Super Bowl if it meant the Forty Whiners are denied again.

• Yawn 1

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

The 49ers just came into Philly and beat the brakes off of the Eagles. After probably the worst offensive quarter of the season where we didn't manage a single play for positive yardage, we scored a touchdown on every single drive up until Sam Darnold's kneeldowns. This is the best I've felt after a Niners win in a while. 

Brock Purdy > Jalen Hurts.

• Like 1