2024 NFL Offseason

Dynasty

What are the odds the Texans win their first Super Bowl before the Cowboys win their 6th or even get there again? 🤣

Bills should trade Josh Allen & the 28th pick to the Bears for the 1st & 9th picks and a 1st rounder in 2025. Bills draft a QB & WR. 

• LOL 1
  • Dislike 1
  • Eyeroll 1

32 minutes ago, BottomlessPitt said:

Bills should trade Josh Allen & the 28th pick to the Bears for the 1st & 9th picks and a 1st rounder in 2025. Bills draft a QB & WR. 

lol no way in hell the bears would make that trade. That’s silly. 

• Like 1

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

2nd rounder for a 30YO receiver who throws a temper tantrum every time he gets knocked out of the playoffs? I'll take that every day.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, BottomlessPitt said:

What are the odds the Texans win their first Super Bowl before the Cowboys win their 6th or even get there again?

50-50. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

BB52Big.jpg

6 hours ago, Cosmic said:

2nd rounder for a 30YO receiver who throws a temper tantrum every time he gets knocked out of the playoffs? I'll take that every day.

It kind of feels like one those Belichick moves were you dump a guy a year before it's too late.

Or that might just be cope. Either way, the Bills have developed some pretty good receivers over the past few years. I don't think all is lost.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

On 4/3/2024 at 1:00 AM, GDAWG said:

Nice beard, DORK, you look like a guy who posts on reddit about how he's "a big bearded dude you wouldn't want to run into but not afraid to let my daughter paint my nails at her tea party"

I hope the Browns don't move again, though.

• LOL 2

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

Did he say Timbuktu?  If the league really wants London, Timbuktu is only an hour ahead, so the London Jaguars and Timbuktu Browns would be natural rivals.

A quick search shows that Timbuktu's only stadium only seats 5K, and the only 50K stadium is a good 15 hour drive.  That could be a problem.

I too don't want the Browns to move, but I could get behind the Timbuktu Titans.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

3 hours ago, The_Admiral said:

Nice beard, DORK, you look like a guy who posts on reddit about how he's "a big bearded dude you wouldn't want to run into but not afraid to let my daughter paint my nails at her tea party"

I hope the Browns don't move again, though.

He's pitching a :censored: because the Browns want to build a domed stadium by Hopkins Airport in Brook Park.  It's all of 15 minutes (if that) from downtown. People like beard dork and local sports radio hacks who need the topic are the only ones who give a single :censored: about this "move."

• Like 2

BB52Big.jpg

3 hours ago, infrared41 said:

He's pitching a :censored: because the Browns want to build a domed stadium by Hopkins Airport in Brook Park.  It's all of 15 minutes (if that) from downtown. People like beard dork and local sports radio hacks who need the topic are the only ones who give a single :censored: about this "move."

He's a councilman for the city of Cleveland. Of course he's going to have issue with the team moving out to the area around the airport. Nobody else in Cuyahoga County or the state of Ohio would care if the browns were in the suburbs.

Hell, I think a stadium in Richfield would probably be more beneficial for all the fans driving to the games. The lakefront location only really benefits the Mentor and northeast Ohio shore fans. Everyone else would be better served by a stadium south of town along 480 or 271.

On 4/4/2024 at 9:04 PM, infrared41 said:

On 4/5/2024 at 12:55 AM, Sykotyk said:

He's a councilman for the city of Cleveland. Of course he's going to have issue with the team moving out to the area around the airport. Nobody else in Cuyahoga County or the state of Ohio would care if the browns were in the suburbs.

Hell, I think a stadium in Richfield would probably be more beneficial for all the fans driving to the games. The lakefront location only really benefits the Mentor and northeast Ohio shore fans. Everyone else would be better served by a stadium south of town along 480 or 271.

Ruiter is also constantly crapping on the Browns and Guardians, I don't know why he bothers covering Cleveland sports if it brings him so much pain. Moving off the lake to Brook Park isn't like packing the team up for Oklahoma City. Why that councilman is upset, outside of having to travel that little bit farther on game days, is beyond me. 

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

13 hours ago, MJWalker45 said:

Ruiter is also constantly crapping on the Browns and Guardians, I don't know why he bothers covering Cleveland sports if it brings him so much pain. Moving off the lake to Brook Park isn't like packing the team up for Oklahoma City. Why that councilman is upset, outside of having to travel that little bit farther on game days, is beyond me. 

Because the team wouldn't be in the city he's a councilman of.... They'd hate that any business is moving to another jurisdiction

• Like 1