2024 NFL Changes

1 minute ago, Silver_Star said:

Better, their 1975-2002 template is MUCH better than their post-WCF era uniforms. The 1975-1982 uniforms has some nice silver numbers with white trim. The 1983-2002 uniforms did improve on the number colors flipping them around, but to be honest, the silver numbers with white trim was far superior.

Rod Wood was pretty secretive but specifically talked about making the numbers more legible. I don't think they'll just change the outline from charcoal to white while lightening the grey a bit... White numbers, no contrasting collars, very good helmet made even better better with white added, Barry era pants and no black in sight? I'm not as worried as I was...

• Like 1

So, looking like the northwestern stripe is staying on the helmet but with white, and unfortunately no pants stripes

7lCsvTD.png

9jAwzal.png

I've got a dribbble, check it out if you like my stuff; alternatively, if you hate my stuff, send it to your enemies to punish their insolence!

That preview makes me think we are getting the 90s throwbacks (the big white stripe shot between blue) and I’m happy to see the block letters.

Just the WCF patch removed, no sleeve wordmarks, and the pants having stripes left to clear, but this is promising

• Like 3

31 minutes ago, MDGP said:

So, looking like the northwestern stripe is staying on the helmet but with white, and unfortunately no pants stripes

7lCsvTD.png

9jAwzal.png

Not sure that shot eliminates a pant's stripe.   The transition from the blue/white stripe shot into the pants is pretty close to where the stripe would be.  I'm thinking it's there, but maybe I'm just holding on to hope.  :)

4 minutes ago, Carolingian Steamroller said:

I think we're just going to get some white/silver inserted into the negative spaces of the Northwestern stripes and maybe a block style number.

3Zy9QHM.png

That with block numbers (white outlined in silver also works) would be timeless. A perfect look for the Lions...

• Like 3

3 hours ago, tBBP said:

The Jags just updated their Facebook cover photo...

fmjPgCk.jpeg

...Either this is the troll job of the century, or they just told us straight up exactly what throwback uniforms they plan on wearing.

(And inside of two years, I HOPE they come back ad perma-primaries...)

I think the perfect Jacksonville Jaguars uniform would be a mash-up of all 4 of their historic uniforms:

'95 Pant
'97 Jerseys
'09 Black helmet with Teal metallic fleck

'13 Logo

'13 Number outline color scheme on White jersey, '95-'08 color scheme for numbers on Teal jerseys

'18 Number font

• Like 8

7 minutes ago, HOOVER said:

I think the perfect Jacksonville Jaguars uniform would be a mash-up of all 4 of their historic uniforms:

'95 Pant
'97 Jerseys

'13 Logo

'13 Number outline color scheme on White jersey, '95-'08 color scheme for numbers on Teal jerseys

'18 Number font

I’m just glad you didn’t say the gradient helmet. You’ve been a constructive contributor here and I would hate to see you perma-banned. 

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 5
  • Dislike 1

7 hours ago, bbush24 said:

So technically this is a new version of the Browns helmet that's never been worn before. White facemask + shiny finish + oranger orange.

The brown remains unchanged.

6 hours ago, CitizenTino said:

I’d like the Jets’ black alternate uniforms a lot more if the colors on the logo on the helmet were inverted so that “JETS” is white with a green outline to match the jersey numbers.

I'd like the Jets' black alternate uniforms a lot more if the colors on the logo on the helmet were changed so that what was black was made green .

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 2

It's where I sit.

I'm a bit late, since we seem to be moving on to the Lions, but as I believe I said when the Jets confirmed they were going back to the Sack Exchange jerseys, it's pretty much a lateral move for me, maybe a slight upgrade because the lack of black on the primary home & away.

I'm surprised they updated the logo, it seemed like they were  gonna go straight throwback with everything. I'm not yet sure how I feel about the new jet, it looks a bit more like a jet but it also makes it look "slower."

I'm looking forward to seeing the Lions, but I'm not sure the teaser tells us much yet, though. I'll probably have more to say after the official reveal.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HOOVER said:

'95 Pant
'97 Jerseys

'13 Logo

'18 Number font

Trust me on this: NO ONE wants the '97 jerseys...

49ers-Jaguars-1997-012.jpg

dlrbjjk6ftav9r8jrfk9.jpg

(And those were the versions that made it out after the preseason...)

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

1 hour ago, GFB said:

That preview makes me think we are getting the 90s throwbacks (the big white stripe shot between blue) and I’m happy to see the block letters.

Just the WCF patch removed, no sleeve wordmarks, and the pants having stripes left to clear, but this is promising

I’m sure the Barrys will have striped pants and no sleeve wordmark, but I just have a feeling they aren’t the main thing. 

• Sad 1

4 minutes ago, DCarp1231 said:

So, Atlanta is definitely getting a redesign after this season, right? RIGHT?

Bring back 1997-2002 set but with current helmet and logo. Make pant stripes narrower. Add red alt jersey in the same style. Bartkowski-era red-helmet, red-jersey throwback. Only ever wear silver-grey pants with all combos. Done. 

• Like 4
  • Applause 1

9 minutes ago, MCM0313 said:

I’m sure the Barrys will have striped pants and no sleeve wordmark, but I just have a feeling they aren’t the main thing. 

Yeah, I meant the 90s throwbacks replacing the 50s throwbacks and then the main set of uniforms

6 minutes ago, GFB said:

Yeah, I meant the 90s throwbacks replacing the 50s throwbacks and then the main set of uniforms

Gotcha. Man, I hope the main set is decent. It has to be better than the way they wore the old set last year, right? The 🥶 combo made me angry. It was like the designer got bored and quit halfway through. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, MCM0313 said:

Bring back 1997-2002 set but with current helmet and logo. Make pant stripes narrower. Add red alt jersey in the same style. Bartkowski-era red-helmet, red-jersey throwback. Only ever wear silver-grey pants with all combos. Done. 

It’s foolish to ever think a team will only ever wear one set of pants. Raiders are the only holdout.

• Like 1