2024 NFL Changes

13 hours ago, seasaltvanilla said:

I'd prefer the version without the gold outlines on the name and numbers. Hate how it makes them look fuzzy from a distance. Optionally cleaning up the Northwestern stripes too, but that doesn't bother me as much.

oD3suSr.png

And +1 to bringing back the UCLA stripes on the whites. Damn striping consistency.

Since Houston is reportedly getting four different styles, I see no reason for the Vikings to not do that as well, even if it's as an alternate jersey. 

• Like 1

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

2 hours ago, tBBP said:

That said, the big question I have is: did the Texans use the academic method?

If it's anything like radio research, they posted something about it on their social media pages, offered people lunch, a free hat, a chance at free tickets, and then asked the participants a bunch of leading questions. In other words, I seriously doubt it.

• Like 2

BB52Big.jpg

We'll know for sure if the Texans promise "more music mornings with less talk" at their uniform unveiling.

• LOL 4
On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

1 hour ago, Brave-Bird 08 said:

saying "goes hard" should get you banned from this board 

Hold up a sec -- Are we saying "goes hard" is on the same level as IcY and CLeAn now?

• Like 5

6uXNWAo.png

56 minutes ago, DCarp1231 said:

ANY of these would work

spacer.png

I wouldn't choose a single one of these logos if I owned the Browns.

I view the Browns helmet logo like I do the Cowboys uniforms:  they've been :censored:ed up for so long that they're now so identifiable with the teams that to change them would be sacreligous.  

• Like 5

1 hour ago, DCarp1231 said:

ANY of these would work

spacer.png

Top row far left as primary and 3rd row far right as secondary. All they need. They'd be set for life. It really is that simple.

• Like 4

lBzmcSM.png

Perrin Grubb | Aspiring Designer | NAFA Project ~ NFL Redesigns

1 hour ago, infrared41 said:

If it's anything like radio research, they posted something about it on their social media pages, offered people lunch, a free hat, a chance at free tickets, and then asked the participants a bunch of leading questions. In other words, I seriously doubt it.

Oh dang, all we offered was free food, hot coffee and some gift cards! Clearly I'm operating in the wrong realm over here...

• Like 1

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

31 minutes ago, CaliforniaGlowin said:

"Ooh NFL thread is hot! Oh it's just the browns 🙄"

It's pretty sad that something so small as a change in facemask color is such a big deal...of course, we are talking about the Browns who've barely changed anything since 1946.

Well, except for the 2015 fiasco...we'll just erase that from everyone's memory:

spacer.png

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • LOL 3

17 minutes ago, tBBP said:

Oh dang, all we offered was free food, hot coffee and some gift cards! Clearly I'm operating in the wrong realm over here...

Getting the results you want to get ain't cheap, my friend. The less you pay, the more likely it is that people will tell the truth. Can't have that...not in radio anyway. 😎

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

BB52Big.jpg

1 hour ago, CreamSoda said:

just noticed this.  It looks like the Avalanche mountain stripping on that seam above the logo.  Could that be the subtle Colorado landscape theming?

It could easily just be the standard seam on Nike's uniform template

2 hours ago, Cujo said:

Like the logo like the one seen on this hat -- This goes 1000000x harder than that blank-ass circa 1989 default helmet they continue to recycle.

browns_block_c_2c8512d7-86f7-474d-8aa8-ffab8b68c49a_1800x1800.jpg?v=1589379573

Interesting take, and in the current colors this might work.

Jets rebrand is a massive upgrade, but with three helmets rule Jets could went Dolphins route. I mean two primary uniforms which are a NYSE and two Namath uniforms as a throwbacks.

Everyone would be happy.

• Like 2

4r2eer.png

16 minutes ago, pepis21 said:

Jets rebrand is a massive upgrade, but with three helmets rule Jets could went Dolphins route. I mean two primary uniforms which are a NYSE and two Namath uniforms as a throwbacks.

Everyone would be happy.

Considering they’re one of the teams that could’ve done three helmets this season, I’m a little surprised they didn’t.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Cujo said:

Metcalf's tweet was promptly deleted, but here's a screencap of the leak:

Helmet_Metcalf.png

So technically this is a new version of the Browns helmet that's never been worn before. White facemask + shiny finish + oranger orange.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, MJWalker45 said:

No, just go with the Brownie they've been using at midfield and call it a day.

Screen-Shot-2022-09-13-at-12.12.55-PM.pn

This brownie sucks because he isn't holding the ball right. A fumble is imminent. The timeless classic brownie should be the only alternate.

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

qqsnye7igxo8ec46p6i8.gif8w1hgru5dzdypj7inln83daen.giffh4wdzfefsmfcaxut0absohlk.giffie6s5apghfbj7vtla8v.gif