2024 NFL Changes

30 minutes ago, bowld said:

spacer.png

spacer.png

Paired with that jersey, this is the best they've ever looked.  

Needs to become primary, pronto.  Still hate the helmet stripe but this coloration makes it not so bad.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Huh? 1
  • Dislike 1

So I'm conflicted. Love the helmet on its own, and it pairs nicely with the alt. But I've always thought the Ravens should double-down on the black and purple rather than incorporate MORE gold. In my mind, the Vikings are the purple-and-gold team, though here lately they're starting to become a purple and white team with traces of gold. 

• Like 1

@loganaweaver - Twitter / @loganaweaver - Instagram / Nike Vapor Untouchable Football Template  / Logan's Logos

31 minutes ago, timjameskohler said:

I wish the helmet had the normal primary logo, but other than that -- I love this. 

I think the alternate logo looks a bit better though I wish it was the decal size was 5-10% bigger.

Riddell  created retail helmets with the primary logo a couple years ago (both "Flash" and "Blaze" paint finishes).

Riddell Baltimore Ravens NFL Helmets for sale | eBay

• Like 1

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Just now, DCarp1231 said:

Okay Ravens, now bring back the gold pants.

Yes!

I thought the gold pants just looked out of place before but they really could look good now.

• Like 6

39 minutes ago, timjameskohler said:

I wish the helmet had the normal primary logo, but other than that -- I love this. 

I think this logo is better than the regular helmet logo. 

• Like 10
  • Love 1
  • Dislike 1

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

13 minutes ago, LAWeaver said:

So I'm conflicted. Love the helmet on its own, and it pairs nicely with the alt. But I've always thought the Ravens should double-down on the black and purple rather than incorporate MORE gold. In my mind, the Vikings are the purple-and-gold team, though here lately they're starting to become a purple and white team with traces of gold. 

The Vikings are a purple and YELLOW team. Notice how the gold helmet stripe and facemask and numbers are shiny and metallic? The Ravens use actual gold. The Vikings do not and never have. 

That said, the initial look of this would be a bit too similar to the Vikes’ color rush, but Baltimore designed this well, with details such as the metallic gold helmet stripe and facemask, the Ravens’ usual number font, number outlines, etc. 

I like this…would like the gold pants and/or black socks to break up the monochrome, but mono purple looks way better than mono black or white or navy or red. 

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, LAWeaver said:

spacer.png

Almost thought you were about to go on about how the Ravens and Vikings look too similar now.

• LOL 2

Love it for exactly what it is and is intended to be: a true alternate. Never should this become primary, but it serves extremely well in the capacity for which it was designed.

Oh and...I'm legit amazed they actually wiped the mothballs off that forward-facing bird. But I must say...that particular doesn't really work too well on a helmet. It's fine for this application, but I somehow feel like the B from the birdhead logos would have fit better in this role.

• Like 10
  • Applause 1

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||