Browns in Brown/Orange

jrodsep

I wish I could see them. Usually when the Bengals dont play or when they are at a differnt time or station, I get the Browns game, If i get neither I get the Colts. The Bengals play in Washington at 415 today but Im not getting football on CBS at 1pm. Dont know why.

Signature intentionally left blank

what the browns are wearing today is exactly what my high school wore when i went there. now the wear the typical broncos knock-off with all orange except for trim. personally this looks pretty good, id rather have white pants though.

I love this look. In fact, the Browns have great uniforms, especially when they wear the orange pants.

If it was me, I would drop the white pants altogether, or at least make them a rarely worn alternate set. Then, on the brown jerseys, close the striping so it matches the pants. Then they'd be about perfect.

I love this look. In fact, the Browns have great uniforms, especially when they wear the orange pants.

If it was me, I would drop the white pants altogether, or at least make them a rarely worn alternate set. Then, on the brown jerseys, close the striping so it matches the pants. Then they'd be about perfect.

That's about right. When they wear the orange pants their uniforms remind me of the Packers, which is a good thing.

"If things have gone wrong, I'm talking to myself, and you've got a wet towel wrapped around your head."

They do look pretty awesome, what would make the look PERFECT is if they went back to the striped socks that match the jersey so wonderfully. I do think they should drop the white pants, especially since they changed the striping on them last year. The orange pants just match the helmet so well......

Archived