Moss admits to using marijuana

officeglenn

Randy Moss has apparently admitted using marijuana in an interview for HBO's Real Sports with Bryant Gumbel: TSN.ca

... "I have used, you know, marijuana ... since I've been in the league," Moss said in an interview for HBO's Real Sports with Bryant Gumbel scheduled to air Tuesday night. "But as far as abusing it and, you know, letting it take control over me, I don't do that, no."

When pressed whether he still smokes marijuana, the star receiver with the checkered past said: "I might. I might have fun. And, you know, hopefully ... I won't get into any trouble by the NFL by saying that, you know. I have had fun throughout my years and, you know, predominantly in the off-season.

"But, you know, I don't want any kids, you know, watching this taking a lesson from me as far as 'Well, Randy Moss used it so I'm going to use it.' I don't want that to get across. Like I say ... I have used (marijuana) in the past. And every blue moon or every once in a while I might." ...

Make of that what you will. Myself, I am kind of worried by his apparent "Do as I say, not as I do" sort of attitude towards his position as a role model for kids.

Well at least he didn't say, "And I'm selling it to the kids, too"...

Big deal. It's weed.

Wagner Athletic Group

11-2 Saskatoon Steeds (WAFL)-NFL-2014 Western Conference Champions / 8-5 Calgary Pronghorns (TNFF)-CFL-2014 Confederation Cup XI Champions

14-6-2 Saskatoon Yellowheads (XHL)-NHL-1st, Gretzky Conference / 5-4-0 Saskatoon Czars (MLH)-AHL-T2nd, Calder Conference

7-1-6 VfL Dortmund (Weltliga)-Bundesliga-3rd, League / 5-1-5 West End AFC (WFL)-EPL-T5th, League

14-7 Saskatoon Sheiks (AA)-MLB-2014 Founder's Cup Champions

Why the hell would he admit it?

Its Randy Moss. The same guy that hit a parcking lot attendant with his car. The same guy that deserted his team vs the Resdkins last year. The same guy that was thrown out of FSU for whatever legal problems he was having back then. The list goes on.

I guess you can sum it all up by saying dude is a few bricks short of a fireplace.

6uXNWAo.png

Also, now playing for the Raiders, he could be well loved for this kind of crap.

Come on, who's stupid enough to admit they smoke weed? That's like saying you like the Detroit Lions: No one has the guts to admit and doing so would give them an ass kicking.

Β 

The same guy that was thrown out of FSU for whatever legal problems he was having back then.

Anyone got any good guesses as to what he might've had legal problems with?

:rolleyes:

#CHOMPCHOMPCHOMP

In the words of Paul McCartney... he's not the one telling everyone he's used(using) it, the media is.

If they care about the kids hearing about a role model doing drugs, then they shouldn't report it.

Thank you :)

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

Β 

"The Mothership" β€’ News β€’ Facebook β€’ X/Twitter β€’ Instagram

Interesting point Chris. It is true that it's the media saying it, but in a league like the NFL that has an extremely strict drug policy, admitting to that is a pretty stupid thing to do, now matter what time of season

but yeah, as much as anyone, the media is responcible for bringing this news into our homes and to the eyes of today's youth. Maybe it's time to think over how and what they report, thinking about the viewers rather than dragging the subjects name through the mud

Archived