Brewers Sunday Home Unis

Sec19Row53

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm very anxious to watch Fox Sports North in a couple hours to see this uniform. So anxious to see the new generation in the old-esque uniforms, in fact, that I threw together this image to hold me over.

I couldn't find the "Brewers" script, so it's "Milwaukee" instead (which is, of course, better-suited for a road version).

I tried changing it up a bit by putting both white and yellow outlines around the script and numbers. And there is also some very faint yellow complementing the blue pinstripes. A double-pinstripes of sorts. Not very noticeable as it turned out, but they're there.

brewers.gif

It's official -

Button pinstripes with 1982 block lettering, numbers on players left, block numbers on back (no names), with the ball-glove logo on the players' left. Caps are all royal blue with the ball glove logo.

Team officials said they did the change at fan request and that the old logo was popular with fans of all ages.

139775815_cc7da57bca_o.jpg

thier regular home uniforms are 10,000 times better then those disgusting alternate unis

(I speak for everyone by the way fudevil.gif )

Well, at least not for 61 percent of the Milwaukee ticket-buying public.

139775815_cc7da57bca_o.jpg

thier regular home uniforms are 10,000 times better then those disgusting alternate unis

(I speak for everyone by the way fudevil.gif )

Aw Shark, let the retro sheep have their fun. This Brewers fan will be rocking the greatest-looking Brewers jersey of all-time this summer. And when I mention the greatest-looking Brewers jersey of all time, it is assumed everybody knows I'm not talking about the retro plop unveiled tonight.

QPR%20Sig.png

Archived