• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply
fructis.gif

Where's the Copperplate?

copperplate01.gif

copperplate02.gif

Smartass.

The Astroland one is Copperplate...but I don't think the Garnier Fructis logo is...the Fructis font is similar, but not it.

Looks like Fitz Quadra.

fructis.gif

Where's the Copperplate?

copperplate01.gif

copperplate02.gif

Smartass.

The Astroland one is Copperplate...but I don't think the Garnier Fructis logo is...the Fructis font is similar, but not it.

Looks like Fitz Quadra.

You probably mean Friz Quadrata.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

It's all over the homepage of www.turnitin.com.

And www.highpointpanthers.com. I saw their team bus yesterday at the Winthrop-High Point basketball game, and it was on there too. I checked, and their logos are also done in it. I was pretty sure they at least used to use a different font (which looked a lot better), but I guess not. Wonder if it was done by Phoenix?

There's no escaping it!

BigStuffChamps3_zps00980734.png

• 1 month later...

hate to say it but copperplate is one of my favorite fonts......

seriously

EDIT (year and a half later): No, actually it's not.

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

It's all over the Brewers' new LED boards.

http://users.ameritech.net/tazz013/LED-Boards.jpg

:cursing:

using the exact same graphics as the jays do eh? First you take our crappy GM, then you take our crappy players, now you take our crappy scoreboard graphics!

The bright green will annoy you very quickly, thankfully the Jays switched to a black background for 2006.

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

It's all over the Brewers' new LED boards.

http://users.ameritech.net/tazz013/LED-Boards.jpg

:cursing:

using the exact same graphics as the jays do eh? First you take our crappy GM, then you take our crappy players, now you take our crappy scoreboard graphics!

The bright green will annoy you very quickly, thankfully the Jays switched to a black background for 2006.

The boards are made by the same people as the Jays' boards. The people at Miller Park don't know how to program it; the thing even shows AL scores 90% of the time.

They have to get rid of the copperplate and replace the green with a blue similar to the wall color.

Edit:

The green has been replaced with a bright blue (just about what's on this flag :flagusa: ), but it still uses copperplate.

Save the slugalo.

• 2 years later...
Can we go on a Bank Gothic witch-hunt too?

:D

Ha! I wouldn't be against it. We've pretty much hit the wall when it comes to Copperplate ... plus Bank Gothic annoys me just as much. ^_^

6uXNWAo.png

Archived