Notre Dame Basketball

jdukie

If this has already been posted, I apologize. Notre Dame's Mens Basketball team has offically sold out to the Dark side. They wore Black uniforms in there game Saturday night against Seton Hall. At first glance these look like Navy Blue, but they are not. And according to the South Bend Tribune, they won't be going away anytime soon. Here is a link to some pictures and a link to the article saying they might be wearing these for the UConn game on Tuesday night

Notre Dame in Black

ND Black Uniform Photos

Okay, I can't help myself... bring back the lime green alts!

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

I was thinking navy blue, black and gold, and then I puked. When I saw that it was green, black and gold, I felt terrible, but there was no way I could take back that vomit. That's actually a sound color scheme, but it doesn't say 'Notre Dame' to me. It says 'UAB' and 'Charlotte' to me.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

If the Boston Celtics want a black alt, they should steal this jersey, change Irish to Celtics (in the same script font and with the clover above the i), and use those as their alts.

Notre Dame should never be given them back again. ND has enough trouble deciding whether they are Navy and Gold or Green and Gold or other combination. They don't need to get more confusing with the black.

Now, strictly from a playing side, the players seemed to have responded to them, so you can't stop using them now. But once they get blown out in them (they are playing UConn next, right?), they should go away.

ND has a good enough color scheme they could have white or gold homes and blue or green aways... why would they need black... ughhhhh

impossiblefp4.jpg

The World Basketball Championship, the Davis Cup, Ryder Cup, Iraq: Every day there's further proof that we, as a nation, are not very good at international competition.

Tradition-laden Irish???

The basketball team has worn these colors over the past 40 years:

White

Canary Yellow

Old Gold

Navy

Forest Green

Lime Green

Black

That's almost as bad as the Chicago White Sox or Manchester United.

Does anyone have a picture of Notre Dame in lime green?

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

Archived