Portfolio site now open!

nitroseed

Nitro... VERY nicely done. Slick and professional without seeming to be devoid of "substance".

I'd seen most of the primary logos, but kudos to you on the secondary marks as well. I absolutely LOVE both of the secondary marks - as well as the wordmark - for the Houston Orbit! The TopShelf Hockey design is extremely sharp, too.

Terrific site!

Brian in Boston

MY LORD... how did you draw that S2000 in Illustrator... thats insane... as always man you rock, you are the bar that i strive for, and othe generic praising comments... lol... cant wait for the wranglers logo...

GDB... Brothers from other Mothers

www.pifflespodcast.com

Wow. Holy carp wow. Wow.

And the extra treatments for the Orbit... sheesh, I feel like I should take down my feeble wordmark for the MLF version and hide it, so no one sees it in comparison. Wow.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

Nitro - awesome, looks very professional!

Great work! :D  :D  :D

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

This may be a bit of a long-term dream, but I've been thinking about what I'd want to do if I had a flash site. I recently trialed Flash, and made one intro for my Winnipeg Wildfire site, but never really got into the web development part of it.

Your site Nitro is not what I'm thinking of, but it sure got me in the Wow department. Very nice, very classy. Simple to navigate too. Well done. That S2000 blows the mind... that's Illustrator? Yikes. That looks like a lot of paths and gradients.

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

Archived