New Vikings Unforms *merged*

RickV

• Replies 710
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Unfortunately I don't know the color of the shadows yet. However, if you look at how the updates "blend" into the outer portion of the horn, it would suggest that they are purple (since the entire horn is not going to be trimmed in black. Just my thoughts.....

<_<  How hard is it to have "white striped socks" with dark pants in the NFL these days??

Striped socks went out of fashion with bell bottoms and parachute pants.

If you are going to have a new 21st century updated uniform, there is no need for striped socks. If you want to look like the Colts or the Browns, then I guess striped socks work with those classic/old looks.

But, if you take a poll of the players, I bet 95% of them like the solid color sock look over the striped sock. If you don't think so, why did Atlanta, Washington, Baltimore and San Diego get rid of their striped socks recently? The players don't like them, that's why.

"If you are going to have a new 21st century updated uniform, there is no need for striped socks. If you want to look like the Colts or the Browns, then I guess striped socks work with those classic/old looks.

But, if you take a poll of the players, I bet 95% of them like the solid color sock look over the striped sock. If you don't think so, why did Atlanta, Washington, Baltimore and San Diego get rid of their striped socks recently? The players don't like them, that's why."

Players have horrible taste... if anyone is asking them, they should be fired.

But, if you take a poll of the players, I bet 95% of them like the solid color sock look over the striped sock. If you don't think so, why did Atlanta, Washington, Baltimore and San Diego get rid of their striped socks recently? The players don't like them, that's why.

Yeah let's take our design tips from a bunch of 21 year olds! If you let Clinton Portis design a uniform what dou you think it would look like?! I bet it would have feathers!

however i do not like the collar, the sidepanels and the pants stripes.

In other words, you don't like anything about them.

actually, i like the new helmet update, norseman logo on the pants, and the shoulder stripes shaped like a horn.

its just the other stuff on there i don't care for.

islandersscroll.gif

Spoilers!

6664uv.jpg

Wow these just keep getting worse and worse as we see more views.

What exactly is it about that helmet makes it so much worse? It's a subtle, subtle change. Think about it - it could be A LOT worse. I like the helmet, I like the home jerseys, not so sure about the purple pants. It's a decent update.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

6664uv.jpg

Wow these just keep getting worse and worse as we see more views.

What exactly is it about that helmet makes it so much worse? It's a subtle, subtle change. Think about it - it could be A LOT worse. I like the helmet, I like the home jerseys, not so sure about the purple pants. It's a decent update.

I guess they added the black detail to the logo to make it stand out more.

Archived