For the CFL fans out there....

DEAD!

I was wondering if someone was going to post this.

Ya... why did they both wear alts? I really like the Esks' yellows but they need to be worn against a team in white... this looked really bad and they were dissing them on the radio.

As yellow is a lighter colour I see no problem wearing them as the road jerseys against a dark jersey--in fact I like that.

The problem here is the look--in a way it's okay--it's better than the all green look with the yellow helmets--or their previous white pants, grenn jersey, yellow helmets, or their all white with yellow helmets.

They look best when their jerseys or pants are yellow--although both would be too much---and that's what I feared at first.

As for the Als--I think this may be the black unis' last hurrah--I heard they are switching to the blue alts as their primaries next year.

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

I like that look for the Eskimos. It hurts my brain to think of what the Als management was thinking when they decided to conjure u pthis monstrosity. Black isn't used on any of their other uniforms!

In other CFL alt news, the Blue Bombers wear in their all blue monochrome uniform yesterday.

The Alouettes' black alts make me angry. Why wear those when you've got something so much better in the blue alts? As for Winnipeg, their navy pants are in need of stripes.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Als...why must you persist with this black uni nonsense? why?

And its going to get worse in 2007. The Als are DITCHING the current home unis, using the cussrent blue/maroon thirds as thier home unis. And reinventing the 3rds with those UGLY blacks.

Makes no sense considering the Als are losing most of the games with the blacks worn.

Alouettes_roadsign.pngBlueJays_roadsign.pngExpos_roadsign.png

I was wondering if someone was going to post this.

Ya... why did they both wear alts? I really like the Esks' yellows but they need to be worn against a team in white... this looked really bad and they were dissing them on the radio.

As yellow is a lighter colour I see no problem wearing them as the road jerseys against a dark jersey--in fact I like that.

The problem here is the look--in a way it's okay--it's better than the all green look with the yellow helmets--or their previous white pants, grenn jersey, yellow helmets, or their all white with yellow helmets.

They look best when their jerseys or pants are yellow--although both would be too much---and that's what I feared at first.

As for the Als--I think this may be the black unis' last hurrah--I heard they are switching to the blue alts as their primaries next year.

I think their current home unis should be their alternates instead of the black alternates. The black alternates are best served for the Detroit Lions.

YOZXkBG.png?1

Makes no sense considering the Als are losing most of the games with the blacks worn.

Damn! All these years of betting on sports and I overlooked the color of the jersey as a factor in the outcome. We better alert Vegas about this. No wait I'll keep that my little secret. :D

pissinonbobsmall.jpg

Giving money and power to government is like giving whiskey and car keys to teenage boys.

P. J. O'Rourke

Archived