new kits for 07/08 season

kc51design

About the only thing I don't like about the new Leeds kit is the vertical sock striping. Take that away, and the kit is pure class.

Frankly, i'm loving the entire kit (aside from the extremely troubling use of the word and colour red in the sponsor), and the vertical striping is fine by me.

What's more troubling is Ken Bates continuing to run this club into the ground. 9 days till the season and we still don't have the golden share? I wish the Chelscum would piss off, both Bates and his midget lackey.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 days till the season and we still don't have the golden share?

Now you do, but at a price (-15 points). Such a shame that a Champions League club will have fallen to League Two by this time next year.

Arminia Bielefeld releases their new kits. Saller needs to hire a new jersey designer. <_<

Home

01.1.049.jpg

Away

01.1.050.jpg

Third

01.1.051.JPG

[Croatia National Team Manager Slavan] Bilic then went on to explain how Croatia's success can partially be put down to his progressive man-management techniques. "Sometimes I lie in the bed with my players. I go to the room of Vedran Corluka and Luka Modric when I see they have a problem and I lie in bed with them and we talk for 10 minutes." Maybe Capello could try getting through to his players this way too? Although how far he'd get with Joe Cole jumping up and down on the mattress and Rooney demanding to be read his favourite page from The Very Hungry Caterpillar is open to question. --The Guardian's Fiver, 08 September 2008

Attention: In order to obtain maximum enjoyment from your stay at the CCSLC, the reader is advised that the above post may contain large amounts of sarcasm, dry humour, or statements which should not be taken in any true sort of seriousness. As a result, the above poster absolves himself of any and all blame in the event that a forum user responds to the aforementioned post without taking the previous notice into account. Thank you for your cooperation, and enjoy your stay at the CCSLC.

That would've been in style if it was 1998.

Indeed. :(

It looks like Saller took the aftermath of a head-on collision of last year's shirt and Hertha Berlin's kit for this season

Last season's kit:

ger_arminia_1_0607.gif

Hertha Berlin:

IMG_5211.jpg

[Croatia National Team Manager Slavan] Bilic then went on to explain how Croatia's success can partially be put down to his progressive man-management techniques. "Sometimes I lie in the bed with my players. I go to the room of Vedran Corluka and Luka Modric when I see they have a problem and I lie in bed with them and we talk for 10 minutes." Maybe Capello could try getting through to his players this way too? Although how far he'd get with Joe Cole jumping up and down on the mattress and Rooney demanding to be read his favourite page from The Very Hungry Caterpillar is open to question. --The Guardian's Fiver, 08 September 2008

Attention: In order to obtain maximum enjoyment from your stay at the CCSLC, the reader is advised that the above post may contain large amounts of sarcasm, dry humour, or statements which should not be taken in any true sort of seriousness. As a result, the above poster absolves himself of any and all blame in the event that a forum user responds to the aforementioned post without taking the previous notice into account. Thank you for your cooperation, and enjoy your stay at the CCSLC.

00013092-fullsize.jpg

Perth Glory of the A-League. Nice and simple, yet very striking and bold. Getting one as soon as they come out!

I'm Danny fkn Heatley, I play for myself. That's what fkn all stars do.

Hello everyone :)

Nice thread to read trough the 44 pages, looking forward to discover the rest of the boards aswell.

IMO for the 2007-2008 season

best kit template

ManCity 3rd (appart the to high placed manufacterer logo)

playerzoom1.jpg

best gk kit template

Adidas Rapido (Oliver Kahn @ Bayern München for example)

150421.SC.JPG

best kits

Inter Away

805710.RE23.JPG

LA Galaxy Away

222969.NV.JPG

the Leeds kit looks like teamwear. and the Bayern ones *have* to be a joke. And the new United aways look decent on the field, too.

True, the Leeds kit looks like a training top, but considering the glut of horrid template designs running amok, i'll take that.

00013092-fullsize.jpg

Perth Glory of the A-League. Nice and simple, yet very striking and bold. Getting one as soon as they come out!

It's bold enough, but I don't think anything with that much piping and contrasting insets (not to mention all the sponsor logos) can ever be considered "simple".

One stripe is too much for you, I suspect. ;)

Actually, compared to some of the previous A-League kits, that's prety simple.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

With Week 1 of the Mexican Apertura kicking off, I noticed some of the new shirts. All I could find a good pic of so far is Chivas. The, er, swooshy thing, is on the back too, but with the opposite effect. In other words, there's a solid back with the name and number, and the stripes, er, swooshing.

730010.SW.JPG

Hello everyone :)

Nice thread to read trough the 44 pages, looking forward to discover the rest of the boards aswell.

IMO for the 2007-2008 season

best kit template

ManCity 3rd (appart the to high placed manufacterer logo)

playerzoom1.jpg

best gk kit template

Adidas Rapido (Oliver Kahn @ Bayern München for example)

150421.SC.JPG

best kits

Inter Away

805710.RE23.JPG

LA Galaxy Away

222969.NV.JPG

Pretty good list, I don't agree with the GK kit though. Man City's is fantastic, as is Inter's. I personally like the Galaxy's home better.

My other favorite, after seeing Arsenal play Ajax last night (was at the game, great game)

m_infantskit.jpg

spacer.png

erikas | go birds | dribbble 

I just went through 44 pages and didn't see anything but does anyone know what font is being used for the lettering/numbering for the Premier League this season (or something close to it)? I want to do some playing around with photoshop.

Thanks in advance.

Chivas Guadalajara have slid their numbers to the right of the back. It is not centered on the shirt. So if the players wear a single number it looks totally off and if they wear two numbers it looks slightly off. Of course this is the team that let a player wear 100.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Archived