Modified nhl sets

Roger Clemente

make everything hawaii blue, the silver numbers it a good touch

I find it odd that almost all of their media stuff uses that paler shade of blue when the uniforms themselves seem to use a your flat basic blue.  So I used that blue.

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lightning: in the words of some kid on some pasta commercial, very very good

Devils: while they ain't changing in the near future, i like where you went with them.

Coyotes: better than what they have, but not as good as last year's set.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

This certainly dropped fast.  Oh well.

Here today are the St. Louis Blues.

Can't say theres anything wrong with them.  They're already perfect as is.  I adjusted the socks though.  That's all.

Copy and paste: http://www.geocities.com/rogerclemente_isx/uniforms/Blues-Set.gif

champssig2.png

I was glad to see the Blues dump the red--it was starting to take over--odd for a team called the "Blues"  I also like the look they have now--so basically keeping it is a good thing.

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

Here today are the St. Louis Blues.

Can't say theres anything wrong with them. They're already perfect as is. I adjusted the socks though. That's all.

Be brave! Be bold! Do a yellow alt!  :P

By the way, I really liked the Tampa blue alt. Quite nice. Still, those numbers are dull considering some of the previous fonts they've had.

JeffB

HansonsSig.jpg

Click here to read Third String Goalie - The Hockey Jersey of the Day Blog

Click here to see my hockey and baseball jersey collection online

?You don?t like to see 20 kids punching 20 other kids. But it?s not a disgrace, It?s hockey.? - Michael Farber

problem with the current blues road jerseys is that the bottom of the jersey and bottom of the sleeves striping is not consistent with the shoulder trim. the main color on the shoulder trim is blue, while the other parts have navy. roger, think u could change that up so i can see what the consistent version would look like?

n193600158_30266861_5084.jpg

UserBar_CCSLC.jpg

Today's offering is the Boston Bruins.

I personally have no beef with the current uniforms.  But for some reason, everyone wants them gone.  So I did away with them.

After endlessly trying to come up with something original, I realized that they'll never top the early 1990's jerseys in simplicity and excellence.  I was never a fan of those huge yellow shoulders, so I'm never going to use them.  But this is really just a rehash of the last jerseys with some slight altering.  And new socks.  I hate their socks so I gave them new ones.

Copy and paste: http://www.geocities.com/rogerclemente_isx/uniforms/Bruins-Set.gif

champssig2.png

I don't think it's a problem with the Blues phillyfan. Rather, it's a way to balance the two blues on a white jersey while still keeping it consistent in the fact that the stripes are closed as opposed to seperated.

As for the Bruins, I like it sort of...I like the seperated style, bt I think the center stripe should be bigger than any of the others.

Today's offering is the Boston Bruins.

Bad Wicked Awesome!

A classic look while still being clean and modern at the same time.

I'd buy one of those right now if I could.

JeffB

HansonsSig.jpg

Click here to read Third String Goalie - The Hockey Jersey of the Day Blog

Click here to see my hockey and baseball jersey collection online

?You don?t like to see 20 kids punching 20 other kids. But it?s not a disgrace, It?s hockey.? - Michael Farber

Winding things down, today's team is the New York Rangers.

There is something unusual about this team.  They seem to almost have an identity crisis, but not quite.  They have these really awesome regular jerseys, and then they have the really awesome third jersey that seems to break all ties to the first two.  It's weird.  And so in realizing that the third jersey can not possibly amount to the class the Rangers traditional sweaters havecreated, I made the decision to drop it altogether.

Copy and paste: http://www.geocities.com/rogerclemente_isx/uniforms/Rangers-Set.gif

champssig2.png

Archived