2007-2008 NHL Logos & Uniforms

BBM

I like it! maybe lose the wordmark, but thats the direction the NHL is heading. more stuff on the front of jerseys, and the need to be 'unique'

Its traditional, perfect color scheme, nice secondary logo, nothing too drastic really. def an upgrade...now, all they have to do is not change it in 10 years!

far superior to buffalos jerseys, same type of fanbase (lots of love and nothing to show for it!!)- calling for old color scheme and a return to tradition.

at least your jerseys are unmistakably vancouver, at will def stand the test of time. quite nice actually.

buffalos jerseys are an extreme fashion trend and will look even more ridiculas in another 5-10 years.

Still the #a1 worst jersey/logos in the leauge, even after all these unveilings!

newsigsma6.jpg

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
And in this logo, I see a big red "O", meaning owned by Calgary...

5-1

Your grandfather called. He wants his tired, old, overused, predictable rebuttal back.

Your grandfather called. He wants his tired, old, overused, predictable rebuttal back.

;)

pee_wee_herman.jpg

I know you are, but what am I?!

Looking forward to our sub .500 football team playing your sub .500 football team on Labour Day? Battle for the crossover, baby!

have the flyers released their new uniform yet?

Did you even bother to read page 1 in the thread?

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

ya i know they're not supposed to come out til september i was just wondering if there has been a leak or something. september is 2 days away

ya i know they're not supposed to come out til september i was just wondering if there has been a leak or something. september is 2 days away

Did you not read the notice about leaks. Chris told us to stop because of legal issues...

ogopr90c4s7q4ez68ga7vhbyh.gifv7xqqsng0c3badvnm9i4e3oca.gif8sg7h2ns8fixo1yqzakt0uvwb.gif

I think all it needed was this minor (major?) tweak:

canucks.jpg

That looks better in a couple of ways. It doesn't clash two radically different logos obviously from different design periods. Although the new stick-rink looks alot more like a "C", despite what people are saying I think they made it look much better. The other way it looks good is that the player isn't wearing his little sister's long sleeve shirt stretched over his pads. This actually looks like a hockey jersey and I think you'll see lots of players order bigger sizes so they're not wearing the tight jersey look.

PvO6ZWJ.png

Meh, my favorite part of the new Canucks set is how there is silver in the logo, but no silver in the jersey. Green in the jersey, yet no green in the logo. Great job, Canucks!

<_<

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

I think you guys are missing the greatness of blue and green together, and how it's never used in sports anymore. Also, horizontal stripes, for the love of pete. The wordmark is a bit much, and I think the orca could have used some green in it, but overall this really isn't THAT bad. Would you guys rather have had them go with the Panthers template and no wordmark? Didn't think so...

I'm not a big fan of the shades they used. I think it could and should be darker.

How many people dont like the wordmark. I'd say about 90%. Why didnt the designers at least ask the fans about this or something. Ughhhh...

I hate the wordmark.

I just don't understand why it's used; is the city afraid they're going to move the team to Hamilton or Winnipeg or Thunder Bay?

Kansas City Canucks. Has a nice ring to it.

(ducks)

:rolleyes:

Archived