2007-2008 NHL Logos & Uniforms

BBM

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
well after seeing neon's pics...I am NOT getting a new Thrashers jersey.

or just buy a bigger size so that it doesn't fit so tightly...something bigger than you usually would.

No matter how big you go they'll still have that womanly hourglass shape to them. It looks godawful on a regular dude as opposed to an athlete with pads and junk.

Yeah, exactly what I was thinking.

My balls are bigger than those jerseys.

Good thing they're not pants, then.

Also, you may want to have that checked out.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Just outta curiosity, if Buffalo had a better logo, meaning not the slug, how would you rate the jerseys?? Personally, I hate the slug, not the jerseys. I actually like the design of them. I personally think that without the slug they'd be in the top half of the league based on jersey not logo design.

Just outta curiosity, if Buffalo had a better logo, meaning not the slug, how would you rate the jerseys?? Personally, I hate the slug, not the jerseys. I actually like the design of them. I personally think that without the slug they'd be in the top half of the league based on jersey not logo design.

I agree here. The logo is one of the parts of a jersey. People shouldn't give Buffalo immediate 'F' marks just because of the logo on the front. The rest of the jersey's elements should be taken into account as well.

Calgary and Ottawa are the only teams with the :censored:ed up socks right?
So yep, the full-body sharks are on the shoulders. The video screencaps were wrong.

This is why I was so sure it was the full-body shark in the screen-grabs at first until you pointed out they weren't.. It was explained by a source that it would be the full-body shark. Still, it should have been the shoulder fin IMO :)

Agreed - as much as I love the full-body shark (I think it should be the primary logo, and should be the chest patch), I'm not sure it's enough of a contrast with the actual primary. The fin patch would have been great.

So is it true, then, that the team has pulled the fin logo since they unveiled the new set? Or that they goofed and had a press conference with the wrong logos (and sold merchandise with a rejected logo)?

Agreed - as much as I love the full-body shark (I think it should be the primary logo, and should be the chest patch), I'm not sure it's enough of a contrast with the actual primary. The fin patch would have been great.

So is it true, then, that the team has pulled the fin logo since they unveiled the new set? Or that they goofed and had a press conference with the wrong logos (and sold merchandise with a rejected logo)?

That I *don't* know.. but I do know that you don't see the fin logo on the site at all

That I *don't* know.. but I do know that you don't see the fin logo on the site at all

The last place it could be found is on the helmets since we know its not on the shorts either.

Typical. The Sharks are basically recolored Bruins jerseys, and everyone seems to be nuts for them. What they had last year was far superior than this. At least the old set was unique. This? Boring.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

The fin logo is on the helmets, I think I saw it in some of those practice photos someone posted a long time ago that show the shield on the pants, and it was confirmed on the Sharks' site that there are numbers on the front of both sweaters. Shame though, the Sharks had a press conference with players and presumably the numbers and full look, but only showed the sweater online.

Archived