Players in the "wrong" uniforms

Bryce never played a game in the show with these jerseys...

harper_espn.jpg

This also goes in the "Players Without Douchey Haircuts" thread.

(Well, as far as I can tell. There's still definite doucheability here.)

I still don't know why Hamels would want to hit him with a pitch....such a class act

Steve Francis:

t_23312.jpg

Edited by Cody21

In the last game against Detroit, the time from ten minutes left to one minute left was probably the longest nine minutes of my life. But from one to zero was probably the greatest time I've ever had. I didn't want the clock to run out. It was such a great feeling: people crying in the stands, people jumping up and down, people cheering. Guys couldn't even sit up on the bench. It was probably the best minute of my life.

Ah, the "I'm kidding" - the universal internet excuse for saying something that others perceived as dumb.

Someone brought up the 2003 playoffs the other day, and reminded me of these.

Adam Oates

706C67B94D1C3A9BA667A92196A1.jpg

aoates7.jpg

Steve Thomas

stevethomas.jpg

51038600_display_image.jpg?1308245652

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

I really love the idea with Shaq rainbow so I was trying to find another NBA player that used all the colours but I could only come up with Boris Diaw so far

diaw.png

ROYGBIV_JJ.jpg

I had to stretch with the All-Star jersey, but while finding JJ I also stumbled upon a couple more players. Images only came up for Joe Johnson, so I had to go with him.

OK, I am fairly confident that no one has done the various Marlins as the "wrong uniform." With that, I give you your Florida Marlins WTF All Stars.

Outfield: Tim Raines, Andre Dawson, Luis Gonzales

WTF_OF.jpg

Infield: Carlos Delgado, Walt Weiss, Terry Pendleton

WTF_IF.jpg

Catcher*: Mike Piazza, Todd Zeile, Darren Daulton (*All former C's who played almost one full season combined in Florida)

WTF_C.jpg

Pitcher: Charlie Hough, John Burkett, Trevor Hoffman, Carlos Zambrano

WTF_P.jpg

That leaves 2B. There hasn't really been a weird 2B... so I am going to Luis Castillo wearing the 1993 BP jersey, and the wrong number (34).

WTF_2B.jpg

Oh, and as a bonus, Jim Palmer with the Miami Marlins:

1968%2BJim%2BPalmer%2BMiami%2BMarlins.jpg

Players in the wrong hair?

Allen-Iverson-Benz-and-a-Backpack.jpg

allen_iverson_his_rookie_year030308122059gif.jpg

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

I really love the idea with Shaq rainbow so I was trying to find another NBA player that used all the colours but I could only come up with Boris Diaw so far

diaw.png

ROYGBIV_JJ.jpg

I had to stretch with the All-Star jersey, but while finding JJ I also stumbled upon a couple more players. Images only came up for Joe Johnson, so I had to go with him.

So the next challenge is to find a player who completes the rainbow without using Phoenix!

48142444846_3aa6afbd89_m.jpgNCAA Baseball Champions | 2014, 2019 

facebook

Allen-Iverson-Grizzlies-psd36091.png

Everything but the Sixers looks weird to me but this especially

He looks odd in this uniform too:

ept_sports_rumors-641053469-1262613171.jpg?ymza4dCDUlBolG15

YES. I do not associate A.I. with this uniform at all. Hell, I barely associate him with the Red-White-&-Blue color scheme at all since he only wore it for a year or two in his early days. The logo identity that the Sixers used before this one could truly be defined as the Iverson Era.

diaw.png

ROYGBIV_JJ.jpg

So the next challenge is to find a player who completes the rainbow without using Phoenix!

ROYGBIV_VR.jpg

ROYGBIV_SB.jpg

Shannon Brown is on the Suns, but I didn't use them. Vlad Rad almost makes the infamous double-rainbow. Clippers, HawksBobcats, Warriors Lakers, Sonics Sonics, Bobcats green week Bobcats, Clippers, Warriors Warriors, Hawks Lakers

A rainbow without repeating a team would be most impressive

My Shannon Brown one with a purple Suns picture instead of the Lakers fits this requirement!

edit: juuuust kidding. Cavs would be used twice. Substitute in a Shannon Brown red bulls jersey photo for the 1st Cavs one to do it.

edit#2: Juuuuuust kidding again. Bobcats were used twice. Vlad Rad seems like a candidate still but you'd have to use a blue jersey from a european team or something.