2008/09 NBA New Logos & Uniforms

ebsports

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Apparently nobody is considering the fact that the Magic sample has random gray spots all over it, as well as a very choppy wordmark. Doesn't mean that it's not somewhat legit, but still is nothing to bank on just yet.

VmWIn6B.png

The Magic have been around since '89 and this will be there 7th uniform set. They need to settle on a design and stick with it for more than 5 years. Its ridiculous. I bet the ones they unveil last no more than 5 seasons.

beLEAF

Actually, it'll be their fourth. The above poster shows all of their individual jerseys, but some of them existed simultaneously.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

The Magic have been around since '89 and this will be there 7th uniform set. They need to settle on a design and stick with it for more than 5 years. Its ridiculous. I bet the ones they unveil last no more than 5 seasons.

:therock:

Actually, it'll be their fourth. The above poster shows all of their individual jerseys, but some of them existed simultaneously.

Yup. Pinstripes from 88-98, dazzle from 98-03, and block font 03-08. The team has only changed uniforms on anniversary years, so cr3we might have a point there. I would not be surprised if they overhauled their uniforms again in 2013, which will be their 25th season...

Turkoglu_15.png

Archived