Oregon State's new unis

ONUV

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

These are pretty nice. They should look better on the players too. They look too plain on the replicas, but the numbers will take up more of the sleeve on the players. I take it they are keeping the same pants? It almost looks like they designed these to go with the pants they already had, so I would guess they are.

MegatronSig2.jpg

Kudos for OSU actually forcing Nike to make more traditional uniforms. Hopefully this trend catches on.

+1,000,000

You're absolutely right. These schools are letting Nike's elementary school design team ruin the aesthetic pleasure of college sport. Down with Nike, up with sharp-dressed teams!

Sigs are for sissies.

I wish we did that too.

and it's not just Nike that's at fault, with the University of Oregon there's definitely a sense that "well we have no traditional uniforms so LETS BE WACKY!" which just leads to ugh. As for Oregon State, I dunno how or why they got the sports bras, but I hate to admit it - they're the best-dressed team in the state right now. hopefully that doesn't mean they'll repeat in the Civil War...

harperdc.gif

The article I read in the register guard said that these jerseys are the first in other changes. They bumped them up a year early, so i imagine new pants and helmet for next year. I agree that they'll look even better in the player cut. I'm hoping for the locking OS or numbers on the helmet in their font. OSU has gone with black, orange, and white helmets in their past, so it'll be interesting to see what they do.

6osu01_jerseys.jpg

So fresh. So clean. So much better!

Sadly, I feel these won't last more than two seasons in Corvallis.

Those are perfect. If they have decent pants (likely) and put the "OS" logo on the helmet (unlikely), they'd be set.

washingtonst.gif

My teams

NCAA: Washington State

MLB: Seattle Mariners

NFL: Seattle Seahawks

NBA: Portland Trailblazers

EPL: Liverpool FC

MLS: Seattle Sounders FC

NHL: Pittsburgh Penguins

They look a little plain, but I'm sure that game jerseys worn with pads will look a lot better. This is a definite upgrade from the sports bra design last year.

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

Archived