New Pepsi products logos in the works

buzzcut

I'm impressed with how Pepsi's marketing team handled all of these crossovers. The new logo looks amazing and believe it or not reels me in more sometimes than Coke. Now all they need is to bring back Mtn Dew Ptch Blk. I figured I'd try and update it a bit. :rolleyes:

Agreed. The navy blue can with the new Pepsi logo on it is quite nice-looking, and now I want Pepsi

sigpurp.png

---Owner of the NHA's Philadelphia Quakers, the UBA's Chicago Skyliners, and the CFA's Portland Beavers (2010 CFA2 Champions)---

• Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Also now the "smile" of the pepsi logo is the same on all soda's. (Diet and Max had different ones before)

This was my single biggest criticism of the new brand strategy. I'm glad to see that they corrrected it. I'm also not a fan o f using silver for the Diet Pepsi label, but I guess it's been that way since even before this new system. I'd rather they have gone with light blue or white.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

• 1 year later...

Other than you bein an oddball for bumping a thread that hasn't been replied to almost a year and half.

Anyways, no thats not really accurate here is a better graphic of it.

coke_pepsi_chart_revised.jpg

But yes, coca-cola since the early 1900's has had the same basic script wordmark, unlike pepsi who had radically changed their wordmark over time.

But none to less coke has had its share of whacky label designs (especially the late 90s-early 00s ones)

coke62.JPG

coke64.JPG

Also they switch on and off using the wave/ribbon below the script every couple years it seems.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Must resurrect this thread due to a new Pepsi product being put out there: Pepsi Next. Supposedly has 60% less sugar than regular Pepsi

pepsi-next.jpg

Saw it in the store yesterday, different label tho.

pepsi_next_01.jpg

If Pepsi Edge didn't sell well, what makes them think this well?

Pepsi has how many diet drinks now? Diet Pepsi, Pepsi Max, Pepsi One, Pepsi Next

talk about overkill!

Oh well I dont drink soda anymore so I dont care.

Saw it in the store yesterday, different label tho.

pepsi_next_01.jpg

That white swoosh on the can looks more like the Coke logo than the Pepsi logo.

It does, all they have to do is color the can red and I would think it was a coke can with a Pepsi logo.

So Pepsi Next is what? Half-diet? How stupid can you get? That - and how dare they ruin the proud nickname of Edge with cheap commercial marketing. Besides, I HATE Pepsi. They should not be allowed to use my nickname, just because it suits them.....:cursing:

spacer.png  5-time Defending NL East Champions spacer.png 

Must resurrect this thread due to a new Pepsi product being put out there: Pepsi Next. Supposedly has 60% less sugar than regular Pepsi

pepsi-next.jpg

Beautiful design of the new can. However, the nice design isn't going to persuade me to buy any of that because of one important reason:

60% less sugar = 60% less taste.

Archived