Chelsea, Real Madrid, AC Milan and other clubs 09/10 Football shirts - Leaked

roxfan00

The new Chelsea shirts were on full display today against Blackburn Rovers today. They don't look THAT terrible on the field! Maybe it was my crappy TV, but I actually had no idea that they were wearing the new jerseys until I noticed that they didn't have the collar that the last homes had.

330zl3b.png

• Replies 648
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Harper, I do believe in spite of the financial mess, AIG is on board for one more year and expires after next season. Sponsorship would have probably been announced already if a change was coming There is no deal imminent with Saudi Telecom, Air Asia or any of the other rumored new sponsors. Having said that, with AIG in the mix, all bets are off.

The season hasn't even finished. Most kits for the big teams are revealed in June or early July, so there's still plenty of time until then.

Plus it was reported in January that they won't renew the deal. So.

And yes, the new Chelsea shirts didn't quite look like sports bras on the pitch today.

harperdc.gif

That article also says that the deal ends in May 2010, so in the absence of a further announcement AIG remains the correct sponsor for a new kit.

(why either party would want to see it through to the end of the deal, I do not know...but there you go)

AIG may not have the financial positions to pay off United. Personally I am not absolutely convinced about the United leak just yet, though FSC.com tend to be pretty accurate. Its not so much the AIG logo as just the photo doesn't look as genuine as the Barca photos do. Anyways we will see.

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

I hope so. I never saw a reason for Sydney to wear their white kits vs Adelaide when the sky blues were easy enough to tell apart. I also like that Perth and Central Coast are breaking things up by introducing stripes. Though it seems odd for Central Coast since they had some history prior to the A League. Queensland's jerseys are absolutely awful though. I guess we can say it matches that weak logo they rolled out.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

I hope so. I never saw a reason for Sydney to wear their white kits vs Adelaide when the sky blues were easy enough to tell apart. I also like that Perth and Central Coast are breaking things up by introducing stripes. Though it seems odd for Central Coast since they had some history prior to the A League. Queensland's jerseys are absolutely awful though. I guess we can say it matches that weak logo they rolled out.

At least Reebok is giving clubs somewhat different styles this season. It seemed for awhile there it was Team 'A' vs. Team 'B' as far as kit design went. Perth's home looks nice, even with the badge, and Wellington's Alt is pure class.

Good job Reebok.

Home and "alt"? Could the A-League be going away from always wearing their road kits on the road?

Apparently this is confirmed - alts only when required (or, presumably, on request).

New Barcelona home and away kits will be released on Saturday , May 23 per official team store...

¿Releasing jerseys before playing the Champions League Final versus Manchester? I just don't like that, maybe it was because of the leak but Barcelona nver present's their jerseys until mid-june, and I don't like doing it before finishing the season and in place to win the third Champions League.

New Barcelona home and away kits will be released on Saturday , May 23 per official team store...

¿Releasing jerseys before playing the Champions League Final versus Manchester? I just don't like that, maybe it was because of the leak but Barcelona nver present's their jerseys until mid-june, and I don't like doing it before finishing the season and in place to win the third Champions League.

Spanish press confirms MU wearing white for the final. Sr alex playing his mind games with Barça, beware of the goleada.

Spanish press confirms MU wearing white for the final. Sr alex playing his mind games with Barça, beware of the goleada.

Speaking of which, here's the promotional email I received from World Soccer Shop:

worldsoccershop.jpg

Can I interest you in a new Magpies jersey?

Visit my store on REDBUBBLE

Sir Alex is a king of mind games. But this isn't mind games. Barca are designated the home team for the game, and as there is a clash, both with United's red and blue kits the white shirt has to be brought out for the final. United incidentally will be wearing all white (white shirts, shorts and socks) just as they did in the 1991 European Cup Winners Cup final, when they beat Barcalona, partly thanks to a fantastic strike from Mark Hughes. Incidentally I would imagine that Barca will be wearing the 2008-9 strip in the Champions League final, though I haven't heard for sure.

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

I believe Newcastle broke their new kits out this past weekend. Of course, after next weekend, they'll have to change the sleeve patches...

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

Yes, they did. Here's the Newcastle strip from last weekend:

_45784494_newcastledoon_getty766.jpg

That could be a production mockup from LCS. If not, then we all get to laugh at Everton every game next season. Newcastle unveiled their new shirts ? it would appear that they are using the same adidas template as worn by Toronto FC.

newcastle-united-09-10-home-adidas-kit.jpg

Not bad for a Championship side...:P

Archived