2009 NFL Draft

rams80

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply
WOW, The Browns have traded down 3 times in the 1st round!!!

But in return they are gaining more draft picks which imo is good for the future of the team.

Although it could hunt them in the future if one of those plays they could of had, breaks out into a superstar player.

4kv29i.jpg

The Falcons are taking this guy.

I can dig it. He's definitely gonna help John Abraham in the pass rush (assuming he's not traded for Dorsey.). Lord knows that Abe needs all the help that he can get on the line. Absolutely hated this guy when he was basically pwning the :censored: out of Mississippi State's O-line last year, but now I'm gonna love it if he can get the job done here.

And for the record: As a Jets fan, I will boo if New York goes overboard just to get Mark Sanchez. :P

Ready to boo?

I think the Jets gave up a bit too much just to grab Sanchez (BOOOO!), but I'm more than willing to give the kid a chance. I mean, anything has got to be better than another season of Kellen Clemens under center, right?

And as I speak, the Dolphins have drafted ANOTHER quarterback in the second round. What's this, three years in a row now? :wacko:

6uXNWAo.png

And for the record: As a Jets fan, I will boo if New York goes overboard just to get Mark Sanchez. :P

Ready to boo?

I think the Jets gave up a bit too much just to grab Sanchez (BOOOO!), but I'm more than willing to give the kid a chance. I mean, anything has got to be better than another season of Kellen Clemens under center, right?

And as I speak, the Dolphins have drafted ANOTHER quarterback in the second round. What's this, three years in a row now? :wacko:

I have a feeling they drafted White to compliment their wildcat offense. Not bad of a pick.

Ready to boo?

But Pat White is going to be a WR

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

Pat White is going to be a WR and moonlight as their Wildcat QB. Pat White picked a wonderful time to come to the NFL, he is going to be dangerous as hell in that system.

Meanwhile it looks like the Raiders are drafting players by picking names out of a hat, ESPN did not even knwo who their second round pick is.

I loved Keyshawn's comment on that.

"He's probably out playing basketball and got a phone call or something."

:lol:

Eagles/Heels/Dawgs/Falcons/Hawks

Pat White is going to be a WR and moonlight as their Wildcat QB. Pat White picked a wonderful time to come to the NFL, he is going to be dangerous as hell in that system.

Word.

That's gon be a downright scary O when them cats down in Miami (no pun intended) get this wildcat thing down to a science. Look it...TGJR, RB23, and now Pat White. All of whom have pretty decent speed and, lesser known, all of whom can throw it a lil' bit. Looks like Miami is gon' be a fun team to watch here. And now, Chad Pennington don't got to worry bout proving to nobody he can throw all the way downfield...not when you got three guys who all seem like they got some pretty decent YAC ability.

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

I'm pretty pleased about the Bengals drafts this year. Rey Maualauga at 38 is a steal, especially since the Rams took laurinaitis at 32 or 33. IMO Maualauga is better at the position than Laurinaitis and after watching OSU games where Laurinaitis seemed to disappear for series, quarters, halves, and whole games, I'm happy with the USC guy. And this concludes the most annoying spelling post I've ever made

PvO6ZWJ.png

Meanwhile it looks like the Raiders are drafting players by picking names out of a hat, ESPN did not even knwo who their second round pick is.

At least Mel Kiper had heard of him before. He supposedly had the kid ranked as the 73rd best player at his position.

And the next best thing to happen during the second round, chants of "Dallas Sucks" when the 'Boys ran out of time on their pick. :lol:

6uXNWAo.png

Archived