The 2009-10 College Basketball Clearinghouse.

rams80

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So much for the upset bug as Kansas wins by five against Cornell.

But, if you want something to laugh about, D-1 newbie Seattle is spanking Oregon State to the tune of 88-39 at this moment.

So much for the upset bug as Kansas wins by five against Cornell.

But, if you want something to laugh about, D-1 newbie Seattle is spanking Oregon State to the tune of 88-39 at this moment.

The final says Seattle 99, Oregon State 48, but that has to be a typo.

Wait...you mean it isn't? You mean a power conference team lost to a Division I transition team by 51? AT HOME?!

Assuming the arena hasn't already been burned down, the only appropriate response to this is mass seppuku by every member of the Oregon State men's basketball team.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

Granted Barack Obama's brother-in-law Craig Robinson hasn't had much to work with and Beaver Basketball hasn't been successful since the 80's. But still no excuse to lose to a Transitional program although Seattle has a fairly good squad.

JETS|PACK|JAYS|NUFC|BAMA|BOMBERS|RAPS|ORANJE|

You have no idea how much it pains me to praise Bruce Pearl's team.

But still...Tennessee knocks off #1 Kansas with a total of 6 players dressing following the disciplining of the rest of the roster for felonious activity.

Oh yeah...Purdue, West Virginia, Kansas State, Mississippi, New Mexico, Texas Tech, UConn, and Duke. All ranked. All lost this week.

You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

It was amazing to see Tenn give Kansas the upset shorthanded. I'm nervous midway through the second half with the Heels against VT. They've always given Carolina problems...and the Heels always find a way to loose to them, when they shouldn't...

I must admit, they haven't gotten much attention on the polls for being 12-1...although thier schedule isn't very strong...

Oregon State also lost to Sacramento State, a 2 win and last place Big Sky from a year ago.

The same Oregon State that just beat first place Oregon in Eugene. God the Pac-10 sucks. Come Monday they won't have 1 team in the Top 25.

It's either putrid or the essence of parity.

I pick putrid.

5963ddf2a9031_dkO1LMUcopy.jpg.0fe00e17f953af170a32cde8b7be6bc7.jpg

| ANA | LAA | LAR | LAL | ASU | CSULBUSMNT | USWNTLAFC | OCSCMAN UTD |

Oregon State also lost to Sacramento State, a 2 win and last place Big Sky from a year ago.

The same Oregon State that just beat first place Oregon in Eugene. God the Pac-10 sucks. Come Monday they won't have 1 team in the Top 25.

Especially now that USC, which has nothing left to play for, appears to have quit on the season.

Today, we are all otaku.

You have no idea how much it pains me to praise Bruce Pearl's team.

But still...Tennessee knocks off #1 Kansas with a total of 6 players dressing following the disciplining of the rest of the roster for felonious activity.

Oh yeah...Purdue, West Virginia, Kansas State, Mississippi, New Mexico, Texas Tech, UConn, and Duke. All ranked. All lost this week.

That's 6 scholarship players. Nine dressed, three of them obviously being walk-ons. At one point the lineup consisted 3 walk-ons and 2 freshmen.

This was definitely the first time I've ever seen two classmates (former, I should say, it was last summer) on SportsCenter. (Skylar McBee and Kenny Hall) Pretty awesome.

FINALLY a great day to be a Tennessee Vol.

dzh6fs12jk4gddgfd123hlxft.gif

At this point, given Texas looks to be on their way to a loss, I'm rooting for Kentucky to go 40-0, just to knock Indiana out of the "last unbeaten team" spot. After all, just look what a great job Calipari did at Massachusetts and Memphis. :rolleyes:

LvZYtbZ.png

At this point, given Texas looks to be on their way to a loss, I'm rooting for Kentucky to go 40-0, just to knock Indiana out of the "last unbeaten team" spot. After all, just look what a great job Calipari did at Massachusetts and Memphis. rolleyes.gif

[willmorrisrant] Kentucky will go 40-0, but they will not deserve the #1 seed, their performance of winning games by one against SEC teams is a main reason why the talent isn't there[/willmorrisrant]

At this point, given Texas looks to be on their way to a loss, I'm rooting for Kentucky to go 40-0, just to knock Indiana out of the "last unbeaten team" spot. After all, just look what a great job Calipari did at Massachusetts and Memphis. rolleyes.gif

[willmorrisrant] Kentucky will go 40-0, but they will not deserve the #1 seed, their performance of winning games by one against SEC teams is a main reason why the talent isn't there[/willmorrisrant]

Oh no, we're not going down THAT path again, Gary. Granted, they've played a lot of dross. But we'll see how things shake out.

LvZYtbZ.png

Oh no, we're not going down THAT path again, Gary. Granted, they've played a lot of dross. But we'll see how things shake out.

Couldn't help it

Today, we are all otaku.

Archived