New Unis

CC97

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The bigness of the name on the Jays' latest redesign harkens back to the days when the Cincinnati Reds and Detroit Tigers would have larger-than-normal names on their backs.

Concepcion...ouch!

Looks like Catalanatto's jersey

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

Jays debuted their alts today... thankfully they went with a black cap instead of the graphite cap (which they are listed as wearing with the alts)...

Those alts are sweet. looks like something i'd see goin to the downtown high school here tho. The blue looks like neon flashing over the logo... I like that

:woot:

Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% about how you react to it.
App State Mountaineers / Alabama Crimson Tide / Atlanta Braves / New York Jets / Atlanta Hawks
"If you believe in yourself and have dedication and pride - and never quit, you'll be a winner. The price of victory is high but so are the rewards." [Bear Bryant]
Redmond Rampage

Heres a note of interets The Devil Rays are wearing Green Hats today against the Yankees on the road.

Also does anybody know the story of teh Rokies new hats. I saw last week they were wearing a Purple hat on the road and it appeard taht they had a purple bill with theior black hat at home. Are those alts or permanent additions. In others words is taht the new home and road hats.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

Heres a note of interets The Devil Rays are wearing Green Hats today against the Yankees on the road.

Also does anybody know the story of teh Rokies new hats. I saw last week they were wearing a Purple hat on the road and it appeard taht they had a purple bill with theior black hat at home. Are those alts or permanent additions. In others words is taht the new home and road hats.

Just an update about the Devil Rays caps, they are going to be wearing their green caps on the road and the black ones at home according to a report in the Tampa Trib/Tbo.com today.

Oh ok cool. The Green look nice too bad they dont use them all 162 games.

PS Just saw on Baseball Tonight Padres are wearing the Camoflauge again. :puke:

GI Pads

Wearing the Camoflauge unis the worst uniforms ever made.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

The purple hat and the black one with a purple bill are still alternates I think. I know that the starting pitcher for the Rockies picks the uniform and hat so I think they can be worn at home and on the road.

ua_logo.jpg

I like the Padres unis, cant think of another color scheme where you could get away with a team color replacing gray on the road unis. well, except for th light blue days, and lets not relive that.

Blue jays need more BLUE. To me, if there is a "color" in your team name, your stuck with it, or if your the cardinals.

Play RBI Baseball 2K9 @ http://league.rbicentral.com

I know you all think I'm nuts about my opinions... but I gotta say those camo padres jerseys aren't that bad.

I know they got voted the worst jersey in pro sports by ESPN Page 2, but they're a better tribute than a stupid uniform patch and more creative. There are much bigger eyesores in the league (Devil Rays & Orioles away jerseys IMO)

ccslcbanner_zps5eda8538.jpg

I really don't have a problem with the camo at all. It's only a once a year thing and it does have a local meaning...in other words, it's not a cheesy fashion statement to sell more merchandise (in fact, I haven't even seen them for sale).

Archived