2010 LeBron James Sweepstakes

TFoA

I'm still betting Lebron stays in Miami.

I think that's where the smart money is until something else really happens. If I were a Heat fan (and, no, I am not), I'd be a little nervous in how long it's all taking; I thought it was all going to be put away more quickly. But is he really going to go to Cleveland, who when he was last there had a difficult time signing free agents to play with LeBron? Is he really going to go to the West when whatever team he plays for in the East is the favorite to get to the final automatically?

Is it possible that he's holding out for Bosh and Wade to take WAY less money so the Heat can actually sign free agents? They need some youth there...the attractive thing about Cleveland is the young talent (particularly if they can get Love) that hopefully can have him playing fewer minutes. I think there is a glimmer of a chance he goes to Cleveland...but until we hear from better sources, I think a betting man has to pick Miami.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LeBron IS going back to Cleveland.

According to this cupcake shop.

Personal trainers, cupcake shops, rappers, caddies, tattoo artists...the cast of characters reporting fake news this past weekend have been amazing. They're all looking for their 15 minutes of fame. Unfortunately too many people are falling for it.

Anyone can go on twitter and say they have "sources." really? Well my "sources" say he's going back to Miami.

I will now to to find an e-Vapor shop predicting he'll sign with Minnesota. Will post the link later.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

Isaiah Thomas the Sacramento Kings point guard, not Isiah Thomas the Hall of Fame Detroit Piston.

You'd think the spelling of the first name would be enough to distinguish the two. But it's still not enough.

Hell, I'll be blunt; when I first heard of the Sac Kings Thomas, I thought he was Bad Boy Isiah's son.

For anyone missing out on this morning's action, ESPN is already making it sound as if LeBron to Cleveland is a done deal. This, all based on a dream Chris "The Genius" Broussard had overnight.

SMGDH.

U338P6T12D2558527F44DT20061110142808.JPG

"It is reported that...(stroke)...(stroke)...(takes bite of cheeseburger)...(stroke)...LeBron James wants to play in Cleveland again. For ESPN, this is...(stroke)...(cheeseburger)...(stroke)...Brian Windhorst...(cheeseburger)."

Josh McRoberts to the Heat. 4/$23M. I'm sure LeBron will love the move.

5e27f1c0-cb5d-11e3-98cb-e7ebdb924d6b_Oof

Edit: If he leaves, might as well screw around and get Lance Stephenson, DeShawn Stevenson, Jason Terry, and Paul Pierce. First team LeBron antagonizers.

PJU85JF.png

LeBron holding the Heat and Riley hostage, Miami can't do anything and sign anyone while their targets are committing elsewhere, and no free agents would commit to Miami until they know that LeBron will re-sign, and LeBron isn't recruiting anyone. The Heat and Riley are getting their own medicine. Boy, I'm LOVING this!!!

LeBron holding the Heat and Riley hostage, Miami can't do anything and sign anyone while their targets are committing elsewhere, and no free agents would commit to Miami until they know that LeBron will re-sign, and LeBron isn't recruiting anyone. The Heat and Riley are getting their own medicine. Boy, I'm LOVING this!!!

Wait the Heat are loading up on superstars. Josh McRoberts and Danny Granger!

Wait the Heat are loading up on superstars. Josh McRoberts and Danny Granger!

Dammit.

:rolleyes:

2q18o76.jpg

Cleveland fans deserve something as magical as A superstar like Lebron returning to his hometown. They've been through a lot, and I'm rooting for his return. Any other choice (especially LA or Miami) would leave me continuing to despise the man.

It's kind of pathetic in a way. It's like a man who cheats on and eventually leaves his infertile wife, has kids with another woman, then when once the kids are grown and he has enjoyed fatherhood, comes back to the first woman who has just been sitting there crying and talking to psychiatrists since he left. She's so desperate for love she's even going to be his sugar mama and pay his way for everything in hopes that he doesn't leave her again. And if he wants a side piece, she'll just look the other way.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

It's kind of pathetic in a way. It's like a man who cheats on and eventually leaves his infertile wife, has kids with another woman, then when once the kids are grown and he has enjoyed fatherhood, comes back to the first woman who has just been sitting there crying and talking to psychiatrists since he left. She's so desperate for love she's even going to be his sugar mama and pay his way for everything in hopes that he doesn't leave her again. And if he wants a side piece, she'll just look the other way.

Wasn't this basically How I Met Your Mother?

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

Wow. mind=blown.

Wow. mind=blown.
Yes. But too soon, man. Too soon. That wound is still fresh.

That is a Lost/Toy Story 3 level eerie similarity.

2q18o76.jpg

Cleveland fans deserve something as magical as A superstar like Lebron returning to his hometown. They've been through a lot, and I'm rooting for his return. Any other choice (especially LA or Miami) would leave me continuing to despise the man.

Despise is strong word.

So if he comes back you will go from despising the man to being a fan again. How does that work?

Archived